"Daughter, you are so wonderful." Wang Baozhu put her arms around Wang Xinyu with joy. beyond words.

  "Hehe, of course." Wang Xinyu was also happy and couldn't help smugly said, "Everyone, don't worry, I'm eating and taking care of your fill, so you won't have to worry about water..." What

  she said was true, after all, there is a magical space with clear water inside. The land is fertile, and as long as they work hard, they can eat and drink for their families, so there is no need to worry.

  Although she said that, they only listened to half of it. There is no need to worry about water, but food is a major issue.

  Zhao Yuliang's mind was moved, and he was concerned, and said to Wang Baozhu, "Baby, you and Xiaoyu can play together, I have something to go out and deal with."

  "Ah? Where are you going? It's a mess outside, you..." Wang Baozhu was afraid that something would happen to him, and didn't seem to want him to leave.

  "You're good, I will be careful and go out with enough people." Zhao Yuliang also wanted to accompany her all the time, but he couldn't. In the current situation, he couldn't help thinking about the future.

  "Aunt Wang, don't worry, my dad and I will take someone with me, and everything will be fine." Zhao Xixun and his dad thought the same, and now the situation outside will only become more and more chaotic. They are actually very pressed for time and need too many things. Prepare, they can't let them delay.

  The family's property needs to be collected, especially the materials, which is related to the family's livelihood.

  Wang Xinyu's eyes flashed. It was mentioned in the original book that the Zhao family had a strong say in the early days of the apocalypse because they controlled more than half of the materials in City S.

  When Song Tianyao brought the troops over and the supplies were in place, Song Tianyao charged into the battle, Zhao Xixun went behind the scenes, the two cooperated, and quickly controlled the situation in S City, and there was no major riot.

  "Mom, just let Uncle Zhao go, they are men, people who want to do big things, you can't hold them back." Wang Xinyu also spoke for them, and Wang Baozhu couldn't stop them from becoming stronger.

  Backing against a big tree is good for enjoying the shade. To live comfortably in the days to come, you will also have to take care of the big brother.

  "Yes, Baozhu, you can't be willful anymore." Old Man Wang also persuaded.

  "Dad, how can I..." Wang Baozhu was persuaded by everyone like this. He heard it, but his face was also hurt, so he was a little unhappy, "I didn't let him go out, I was just worried about his safety... "

  Yes, Bao Bao has always been righteous, she is just too worried about me. Bao Bao, don't worry, I will come back safely and safely, and I will accompany you for the rest of my life, and grow old together..." Zhao Yuliang Seeing that the beloved woman was wronged, she immediately rectified her name.

  "I hate it, what are you talking about, everyone is here..." Wang Baozhu didn't expect that he would say those sweet words regardless of the occasion, and his face suddenly blushed.

  "Hehe, what I'm afraid of is my own family." Zhao Yuliang is worthy of being a businessman, and he can speak very well.

  Although the two are married for the second time, their relationship is very strong, and the sweetness is sweet all day long.

  Wang Xinyu watched with relish and snickered.

  Zhao Xixun also slightly hooked the corner of his lips, and seemed to be in a good mood.

  After another wave of goodbye, the Zhao family and their sons left the institute with Yiying. They are expected to be busy for a few days.

  In fact, Wang Xinyu also wanted to go out and secretly collect some supplies.

  But he was worried that Old Man Wang and Wang Baozhu were outside, so he could only suppress his mind first.

  It's just that I don't know if Mr. Wang's death is over, she can't follow him 24 hours a day.

  The old man Wang has been paying attention to everyone. Wang Xinyu's envious look when he watched them leave was also noticed by him, and his heart was a little complicated.

  He was a little conflicted. On the one hand, he didn't want her to go out, because going out meant danger, and on the other hand, he felt that the children should go out to exercise themselves before they could grow up. The world has changed. If you stay in the corner, you will only be eliminated by the rules of the world.

  (End of this chapter)