Wang Xinyu felt suffocated, she was provoking someone, sigh...

  However, the matter still has to be resolved, Wang Xinyu accompanied her with a smile, "Yes, third brother, Rarity is right, it's not a big deal, what are you talking about? Fire, don't scare my little nephew."

  Wang Xinyu originally just wanted the two of them to come over, chat and exchange feelings, but who knew that the two would run away and make the third cousin angry.

  Alas... the gains outweigh the losses, the miscalculation...

  "Boys are so old, you can still be scared. Xiaoyu, don't protect them. If you don't beat or scold you, you won't be able to do anything. These two stinky boys just need to clean up..." Wang Guoxing Treating his son is really a strict father.

  Wang Xinyu continued to explain, "But the little nephews are still young, and the third brother should not be too strict with them. Haste is not enough... They are smart, teach slowly, and they will definitely become talents. Don't just beat and scold them, I I feel scared when I hear it..."

  Wang Xinyu said that she was scared, and shuddered.

  "Okay, I'll listen to you...hey, my little sister has really grown up." Wang Guoxing sighed slightly, this little girl has never been like this before, she is really sensible.

  In fact, I was quite happy to hear what my sister said. As a parent, who doesn't want their children to be talented. When someone praises them, they are naturally happy.

  "Well, what Xiaoyu said makes sense. You, don't keep a straight face all day long, and either reprimand or punish the children, so that when they see you now, it's like a mouse seeing a cat. Is it interesting?" I've wanted to make these remarks for a long time, but no, it's rare that my sister-in-law doesn't have an outlet to refute today.

  After speaking, she silently glanced at the sister-in-law opposite. The two sisters looked at each other tacitly.

  Regarding the words of the third cousin, Wang Guoxing just laughed and was noncommittal.

  Wang Rui listened, a little surprised. The former little aunt would definitely sue or get in trouble when she encounters this, but today she excuses the two?
  She must have some conspiracy...

  Thinking about it, Wang Rui couldn't help frowning, his heart was heavy, and he secretly vowed to keep an eye on her to see what tricks she played.

  It wasn't a big deal at first, but the few people present were able to act as a spy war drama, with eyes flying, which made Wang Xinyu feel a little heavy.

  Alas, she was loved by her uncle and brother in the Wang family, but she was not welcomed by several nephews and aunts.

  Sure enough, too much favor does not necessarily lead to many results, there is a saying that it is too much.

  Wang Xinyu calmed down, cheered herself up secretly, take it slow.

  At this moment, the protagonist of today's family came back, "Dad, eldest brother and sister-in-law, third brother and third sister-in-law, yo, my little sister is back, Xiaoxue, this is my little cousin Wang Xinyu, you are about the same age, you can definitely talk to each other. ."

  Qin Xue followed Wang Guohua all the way to introduce, calling people all the way, a little cautious, hearing the introduction to Wang Xinyu, seeing her, the expression on her face seemed to be even more nervous.

  "Hello, Sister Xiaoyu."

  However, Wang Xinyu raised a big smile and said, "Hello, fifth sister-in-law."

  Qin Xue blushed slightly when she heard Wang Xinyu calling her fifth sister-in-law, and there was a hint of confusion in her eyes. But seeing that Wang Xinyu was indeed not malicious, she was secretly relieved.

  Wang Xinyu didn't understand why the other party was nervous when she saw her, so she could only release her kindness appropriately. She is not a beast of a flood, it is really strange that this Qin Xue is more nervous than facing Old Man Wang.

  She teased at Wang Guohua, "Brother, fifth sister-in-law is so beautiful, no wonder you have to hide it." I

  just wanted to adjust the atmosphere, who knows...

  "It's just normal, not as beautiful as you." Dazhi The man answered and almost choked her to death.

  Wang Xinyu could only smile apologetically to Qin Xue.

  And Qin Xue seemed to be used to it. Hearing what he said, he just twitched the corner of his mouth slightly, and actually answered, "Yes."

  (End of this chapter)