After doing all this, Wang Xinyu looked around the space that was taking shape again, and couldn't help but praised herself, "Ingenious, hard-working, Wang Xinyu, you are really virtuous!

  " It is estimated that a football field is also piled up with various materials, rice, flour, grain, oil, seasoning, vegetables and fruits, dried bacon, clothes, shoes and socks, daily necessities... everything. Anyway, she walked all the way to buy it, and more money means willful.

  Looking at the full supplies, her floating heart finally retreated a little bit, maybe this is the sense of security?

  However, looking at the soil under our feet, there are some setbacks that have a long way to go. "The revolution has not yet succeeded, and comrades still need to work hard."

  This space has mountains, water and soil, but there is no greenery.

  Fruit trees can be planted on the hillside, and there is not even a place to rest with a table, chair, bench, and it seems that there are still a lot of things to be added.

  After thinking about it for a while, there is a calculation in my heart.

  Wang Xinyu went out of space again, took out her mobile phone and searched for the supplier of small agricultural machinery.

  Harvesters, threshers, seeders, tillers... All agricultural machinery, two sets are ordered.

  After negotiating the delivery time with the supplier, Wang Xinyu drove to the nearest orchard and spent a lot of money to buy all kinds of mature fruit trees.

  However, here is located in the south, and some fruit trees are also limited, and because of the short time, only apples, oranges, persimmons, apricots, pears, loquats, grapes and peaches can be found.

  These all have them sent to the warehouse early tomorrow morning.

  In the end, Wang Xinyu went to the largest shopping mall in S city and ordered a complete set of furniture and kitchen utensils, as well as all useful agricultural tools.

  There was no electricity in the space, so she ordered a lot of gas tanks.

  There is also gasoline to be stocked up, and those agricultural machinery also burn oil.

  After running down from several places, basically all the things that should be bought are pre-ordered. Seeing that it is getting late and the sun is about to set, Wang Xinyu did not continue and drove home.

  When he entered the door, he saw Zhao Xixun sitting on the sofa leisurely reading the newspaper. He didn't raise his head when he heard movement at the door.

  Although the two are step-brothers and sisters, they have only been together for two years, and they usually have their own circles of activities.

  However, this step-brother doesn't usually stay at home at all. I don't know why he stayed at home today, and he let her meet twice in a row. The probability was that he might not have met each other in the previous month.

  Wang Xinyu scratched her head and leaned over slowly, thinking about how to start a conversation. When she walked to the coffee table, she accidentally tripped on the carpet and fell down, "Hey, it hurts..."

  My knee hit the coffee table next to me, and this time I knocked hard.

  Looking at the man who was two steps away from her, sitting there motionless, Wang Xinyu suddenly felt a little frustrated.

  Is the relationship between the two so bad? She fell without even looking at it?

  She was a little unwilling to give up, and said tentatively, "Brother, can you help me?"

  Zhao Xixun suddenly heard Wang Xinyu calling his brother, a strange feeling flashed in his heart, and some did not respond.

  Although this younger sister has been at the house for two years, the two of them have different circles of activity.

  Except for the New Year and the festival, the two have been indifferent and peaceful under the eyes of their parents a few times, and the rest of the time, they did not have much interaction.

  It was the moment when he was stunned, and time seemed to stand still. Wang Xinyu felt that every second was suffering. It was embarrassing to open the door for embarrassment and embarrassed to go home.

  Although she is a petty citizen, she used to be shameless in order to make a living.

  But here and now, compared to the noble temperament of the man in front of her, she still felt a hint of shame.

  In particular, she remembered the original character, and she was also a proud woman.

  (End of this chapter)