RISE OF THE GUARDIANS 2: Recruiting Y/N & Wanna Be a Guardian?

Start from the beginning

Y/N got the message and went behind Cupid, wrapping her arms around her neck. Then she and Tooth took for the skies, but not without Y/N screaming.

"Could you scream any louder?! I can still here!" Cupid said sarcastically.

"Well, excuse me for not being used to flying!" Y/N shouted.

The rest of the time was Y/N trying her best not to freak out, Tooth trying to help her, and Cupid smirking at how Bunny would be the same way. This also got her thinking they would be perfect together.

------------

The girls chatted for a bit until they saw the North Pole in sight.

"You two wouldn't happen to have a jacket, would you?!" Y/N asked.

"No!" Tooth and Cupid both answered.

"It's so cold!" Y/N pointed out.

"I swear you and Bunny would get along so well!" Cupid laughed.

She even managed to catch Y/N blushing a bit at the mention of Bunny.

They made it inside where the guys were waiting for them. They soon landed and Y/N immediately got down an breathed.

"Never have I ever wanted to be on the ground so much," she commented.

"It wasn't that bad," Cupid insisted.

"'Wasn't that bad'? The highest I've been is the Tokyo Tower. That was higher and worse," Y/N remarked, making Cupid hold her hands up in surrender.

"Aw. Mother Nature scared of heights?" Jack teased.

In response, Y/N wrapped one of her vines around Jack with a stern look.

"You remember I can turn this into poison oak, right Frostbite?" Y/N reminded, to which Bunny almost laughed at.

"Hey. I think I can tease you with how you make winter end quicker," Jack defended.

"No and no. You don't get to tease me and it only ends quicker because you try to make it last longer than it should. Also, Grroundhog Day? Ring a bell? If he doesn't see his shadow, I make spring happen sooner. If he does, you get winter longer. Get over it," Y/N snapped.

"Can you let my boyfriend go now? Please?" Cupid asked nicely yet urgently.

Y/N sighed and obeyed as Jack and Cupid each wrapped an arm around her.

"So why am I here?" Y/N asked.

"Oh yes. Well, I am North. You already know Cupid, Jack, and Tooth," North mentioned then introduced, "And these are Sandy and Bunny."

Sandy waved at her, to which she returned it.

"Nice to meet you, Sheila. Big fan of your work," Bunny told her.

"You too and same. Easter is one of my favorite holidays after all," Y/N smiled.

"Good to hear," he returned it.

Cupid could easily pick up on the chemistry between them.

"Well, to answer your question, you are here because you are Guardian!" North declared.

The fanfare started playing, making Cupid and Jack groan. As for Y/N, her smile dropped and was immediately overwhelmed by everything. So much so that as North received the book, she yanked her arm up, making the vine go all the way up to the ceiling and pulling her up. This confused some of the others as North got the fanfare to stop.

"My thoughts exactly," Cupid commented.

"Where'd she go?" North asked.

"You scared her off," Bunny said, concerned about her.

"We told you that fanfare is a bit much, North," Jack remarked.

"I'm not getting rid of it," North stated.

"You tried," Cupid said to Jack.

"Y/N! Please come back down! We just wanna talk about it!" Tooth called.

"No. I-I can't be a guardian. Sure, there are kids who believe in me, but with the enemy I've made, being a guardian would make me a target," Y/N explained, still not showing herself.

"Would that enemy be Pitch Black?" Cupid asked.

"Yes," Y/N answered.

"He's our enemy too, Sheila," Bunny replied.

"Yes. And he's back. Which is why Man in Moon made you Guardian to help us fight him," North continued.

"Whoa whoa. Back up," Y/N said, coming into their view, then asked, "You mean to tell me that after 500 years of silence with only telling me I'm Mother / Y/N Nature, I'm destined to be a Guardian, meaning it would make Pitch wonder, 'Hmm, Mother Nature is a Guardian; now is the time to attack'? Sorry, but it's a no. So thanks for the invite, but I can't."

She zipped out of sight before the others looked at each other.

"Now what?" Jack asked.

"Someone should talk to her. She won't be a target if she joins us because we look out for each other," Cupid said.

"Cu's right. I'll talk to her," Bunny volunteered then hopped up toward where she was.

The others dispersed to see if Bunny could get Y/N to join them.