RISE OF SUPERBOY: Mission in Metropolis

(A/N This takes place after "Death of Superman" and "Reign of the Supermen"

(A/N This takes place after "Death of Superman" and "Reign of the Supermen". Connor meets Jamie Wayne, Batgirl, daughter of Bruce Wayne, and stepsister to Damian Wayne, Robin. After meeting and knowing each other's identities, they patrol in each other's cities and this is what happens on one of them.)

Later that night, Connor flew to the top of the Daily Planet for his and Jamie's patrol. Then a portal opened and she came through.

"I still gotta get used to that invention of yours," Connor smirked as the portal closed.

"As I've said, it helps to have the smartest League be your dad," Jamie smirked, holding up her fist that had the teleporter.

"And as I've said, not surprised," he added then replied, "You ready?"

"You know it," she nodded.

He then turned his back to her and leapt off the ledge. She smirked, ran, and jumped off it, free falling for a minute. Connor joined her as she did.

"Let me know if you need saving!" he called.

"Oh I will!" she stated, winking at him.

She then activated her gliders and the air caught them, sending her up. She leaned forward as she glided over the city, Connor soon joining her.

"Gotta admit. I didn't see that coming," he said.

"No. You didn't," she smirked.

They went over the city, looking for anything unusual. It didn't take long for Connor to detect something.

"Got some activity in that warehouse. Could be about some weapons," Connor informed.

"Good call, Kent. Care to show them who's boss?" Jamie said.

"You know it, Wayne," he answered.

They landed on the roof of the warehouse.

"You picking up anything else?" she wondered.

"Just some guys, unpacking crates with..." he started, got a closer look, then said in surprise, "Oh man."

"What?" Jamie wondered.

"It's alien tech. And those crates have the logo for Wayne Tech," Connor answered.

"So they're stealing from my dad. They're getting a beating and worse," she growled, readying her bō staff then dropping into the warehouse.

"Jamie! Wait!" he whisper-yelled, but it was too late.

She stayed hidden for a minute as they started talking about what was going on. She made sure to record the conversation.

"So why is Wayne Tech here anyway?" one asked.

"There's a mole at Wayne Industries, who has been keeping tabs on all the shipments. He's making sure that all technology from there is directly sent to LexCorp. The boss wants to make sure he's the top dog in the business and ahead of Superman," the other explained.