"Don't you want to be with me y/n?"

You struggled a few times until he let you go you immediately walked away from yoriichi and he wondered why you was so afraid of him.

"You missed me... Is that so we're different me at least a little I did not miss You... and I never dreamed of being with you I hope that's clear to you!" You said.

Seriously when yoriichi heard this from you his eyes widened he couldn't believe that you would say that to him seriously.

"Everything you said y/n is not true, right I know you are just pretending... Right... Right tell me y/n... that you are just pretending tell me y/n." Yoriichi said.

You know you have nothing against yoriichi so you will find a way to get out of here and get back to headquarters you heard everything Yoriichi said that annoyed you when he told you that you was just pretending to him.

Until all of a sudden he hugged you very tightly you struggled in his hug because you don't want a monster like him.

"I know you're just pretending you didn't miss me... Y/n it's okay with me even if you don't miss me anymore I can accept that with all my heart but the fact that you don't want to be with me I can't accept that." Yoriichi said.

You struggled a lot until he let go of you, you pushed him away from you.

"Didn't you hear what I said earlier? Huh Yoriichi... Do you want me to repeat what I said earlier?" You said.

You're getting angry but you just holding yourself back.

Yoriichi shake his head like crazy you know he heard what you said earlier but when you saw him grinning you was so scared but you didn't let go of your fear.

"I know that everything you said earlier is not true, I know that you miss me so much that you just can't tell me... and I also know you want to be with me, you just can't tell me face to face right now... don't be shy with me y/n tell me that you miss me!" Yoriichi said.

You was wondering why yoriichi was acting like that when you met him, he wasn't like that.

"Come on y/n tell me that... That you miss me.... I know that you miss me... you're just too shy to tell me." Yoriichi said.

"If that's what you believe I'll let you but I assure you even in the bottom of my heart you won't hear anything from me." You said.

You I'll just dare yourself you don't want to be afraid of him and use it on you, you know in your heart you're afraid of him since you found out the truth of what Sabito said is the truth of Yoriichi's personality.

You was going to tell yoriichi something but suddenly you heard a voice calling yoriichi.

"Yoriichi-san why didn't you tell y/n that I miss her too?"