Chapter 12: Thomas & The Star Child

FILMING STUDIO: 6AM

A young lady sat in front of a mirror in her dressing room. She wore a light green robe, held a mug of coffee in one hand, while holding some papers in the other. Just then a little, cartoonish white rabbit walked in the room carrying todays newspaper. He gave a cute growl to let her know he was there. She looked over to the rabbit and smiled. 

"Thank you Sagan." she said taking the paper from him and giving him a head pat. She put down the day's script, in truth she didn't really enjoy it as the show she starred in had became lazy in its writing. She opened the paper up, and uninterestedly flipped through its pages. She then got to a story that caught her eye. The papers were again quick to publish the stories of the engines of Sodor, this one was on Thomas and Gordon's heroic actions during the Medici crash. She raised an eyebrow at this. She previously thought these engines were just fake, just a publicity stunt for the railroad. Wasn't that hard to believe if one of the engines made an appearance in Beowulf's Wulfmania. She read the story. 

'Whilst the event that was the Medici's express crash was tragic, it would have been a lot worst weren't for the actions of two engines and their crews. Thomas the tank engine and Gordon the express engine wasted no time in getting help to those people still in the crashed coaches. Gordon stayed with the rescue train to ensure everything would go as planned while Thomas handled the injured passengers....' She continued to read the story until something caught her off guard. 

'When our journalist got to talk to Thomas he asked 'how did you get here to begin with?'. The little engine replied with 'It all just seemed to happen so fast. One second I was shunting at Tidmouth yard, then the world flickered around us until we appeared on the New Meridian tramway.' '

The girl was puzzled by this. She heard that these engines now ran the various lines in Canopy, but never thought to much about it. Now one of them spoked of coming from somewhere else unexpectedly and just settling in like nothing was the matter to him. She found it all to odd, too odd. 

"Sagan, get my sword." She told her little rabbit. Sagan scurried over to her stash of prop weapons. The girl got on her usual outfit. It was a dark sea green with matching boots to compliment her sea green hair. Sagan ran back to her carrying her sword. She grabbed took it from him.

"Thanks buddy." she said kindly. 

"Now let's go find ourselves a train

"Now let's go find ourselves a train." They were about to exit the studio when a women stopped them.