The last battle

!WARNING! This is major manga spoilers, when they defeat Muzan. If you don't want spoilers, then idk tbh.

"It seems as you have lost. Ubuyashiki." Muzan said. "Well, the battle just started." He smiled before exploding.

"CAW CAW!!! THE UBUYASHIKI ESTATE HAS BEEN ATTACKED!!! CAW CAW!!!" Y/N worriedly looked up. "Master..?!" She ran and smelt....."Burning flesh and blood...!! MASTER!!!" Gyomei popped out a tree and they both attacked the demon. "I'M GOING TO SHOVE MY NICHIRIN BLADE SO FAR UP YOUR FUCKING ASS THAT IT WILL CHOP OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD YOU SHITTY BITCH!!!" Y/N screamed before slicing off the arm of the demon. "Master was a better man than you. He was a man who remembered all his comrade's names. Who was a loving master. But you..!!! YOU ARE A EVIL MAN WHO CAN JUST KILL ANY OF HIS COMRADES IN A INSTANT!! WHAT A HORRIBLE BITCH!!" Y/N screamed. She had all the attacks she needed. the inside world, the no fighting spirit and the breathing forms.

Y/N cut off the legs of Muzan. "DIE!" Sanemi then entered the fight. Soon after all the hashira's followed. They all were about to use their forms when. "Nakime." Then the infinity forest opened.

"Giyu, go with Tanjiro, Makamo with Shinobu and Sabito with me." Y/N said before running off with Sabito. She was running when... "Then turn into a demon." Upper moon one had severely injured Muichiro. "Water breathing...10th form. CONSTANT FLUX!!" Y/N charged at the uppermoon before beheading it. She took Muichiro and aided him. "Are you alright?" his breathing was uneven. "Y-yeah..." She properly bandaged Muichiro up when she saw Sabito attacking Upper Moon 1. "YOU IDIOT!! DONT ATTACK HIM WITHOUT ME!!" Y/N screamed before attacking the demon.

Makamo followed Shinobu into a room. A demon laid there, eating women. "Ahh! 2 female hashiras! What a feast!" The demon cooed. "And a butterfly." His eyes narrowed towards Shinobu. "You- YOU ARE DISGUSTING AHHHH!" Makamo screamed. "The names Douma... By the way." He said before attacking Shinobu. Makamo swiftly avoided the attack by shielding a blade. "Hmmm, feisty I see.. Hehe.." Makamo's face was in utter disgust. "What. The. Fuck?"

Giyu and Tanjiro walked. "So what demon do you reckon we'll encounter?" Giyu asked. Tanjiro sighed. "I wish Y/N was here." "You know Y/N?" "Yeah, she trained me." Giyu looked at him suspicously. "Do you like her?" "Y-yes.." Giyu's eyes widened. "Well just to let you know, shes taken!" Tanjiro looked at Giyu. "By who? You? Really? Who w-" "No, shes taken by Sabito. They both love eachother so if you try anything funny I'll...." He whispered in his ear. "Never let you off the hook." Giyu smiled. "Sabito's lucky she didn't choose to go with you." "It sounds like they aren't even a couple." "Are you serious? She literatelly showered him with love and kisses and hugs!" Tanjiro's eyes widened. He wanted a beautiful girl to shower him with that..Wait! He was being selfish and rude! "Ah, sorry.. I didn't mean to act like that...Tomioka-san." "Don't call me that." Giyu bluntly said before walking off. Tanjiro stood there, he was sad. He lost their friendship just because he was blinded with love. "Ohhh, its the weakling! And he's alone too!!" A demon cooed to the boy. "Upper moon... 3?!" 

"GENYA!" Sanemi protected his brother. "You touched him. Bitch." "Nemi.."

"SHINOBU HE'S DRINKING YOUR BLOOD!" Makamo screamed. Shinobu smiled when she was carried by her. "At least its not directly sucking my blood out."

"WE COULD FIGHT FOR ETERNITY KAMADO!" 

"Serprent Breath- ACK!" 

"Namu Amida Batsu."

"LOVE BREATHING! CAT LOVE SHOWER!!!" 

"Nezuko!" 

"KIRYA!"

"Y/N!"

"SABITO!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Battle cries echoed in the town. The hashira's tried to take down the man. Y/N was holding Sabito's hand. They were weak and Kamado was the only one attacking. "Sabito.. Just to let you know.... I'll love you... for... Eternity." She weakly said. "Y-Y/N... I .... love you... so much.... don't let... go please." They both struggled to get up. She taped their lost left hands together, "Lets....WIN!!" Y/N screamed before attacking the demon. "10th form Sabi-ito.!" Tanjiro turned to see. Sabito and Y/N together. The 2 togther broke Tanjiro's heart. But now was not the time. Giyu was right. He needs someone else.

*Timeskip.*

"Y/N... You cant die!!" Uzui screamed. "THIS IS NOT A FLAMEBOYANT DEATH!! Y/N!!" Uzui desperately yelled. Y/N chuckled. "Uzui...... please... get Sabito here.." Uzui scrambled to find Sabito and returned with him. He lied Sabito next to you. "Sabito...." You slowly pointed to your earrings. "I-I'm sorry I let go..." He smiled. "Its not..... your fault." Uzui cried. "N-now this is f-flameb-boyant...!" "Wh-when we a-are re-reborn... Let's love e-eachother o-once ag-again." Sabito smiled. "Of course...... A-any thing for y-you love..." "Let's find eachother, we'll all be Lost Souls." Uzui said. "Until we reunite..." Y/N said. "We'll say...goodbye." Sabito said. Uzui cried. Both of your pulses were gone.