Tanjiro Kamado

"Now slice the boulder. You have 12 months." Urokodaki coldly said before walking away in the distance. Tanjiro sweat dropped at the time limit. 12 Months?!?! Thats a short time! He banged his forehead against the rock. "Hey, don't do that. You'll hurt yourself." A calm and gentle voice said. Tanjiro looked up to see a beautiful girl sitting there with a fox mask covering her face.

"W-who are you?" Tanjiro felt concerned, she had no scent. "Your superior." She then disappeared in thin air. 'Huh where is she?' He looked around. A sharp pain stung his back, the poor boy looked at his back and she had slapped it. "No good, you gotta train more!" She happily said, dashing around the forest. The girl then appeared infront of him, and switched to close combat.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Tanjiro let out a battle cry before charging at the girl. But then, his vison suddenly went black.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You ready?" The girl asked, I nodded. I must defeat her now! "3...2...1..GO!!" We both disappeared. Whoever slices their blade first, wins. I pulled my blade down and...SLICE. I opened my eyes, only to stare at her features. She had the softest smile I had ever seen, beautiful short/long/medium hair flowing in the gentle breeze. "You did it..." She smiled. She was beautiful. "My names Y/N, Tanjiro. I hope you defeat him." Then she disappeared. I opened my eyes to see a boulder, that replaced Y/N. "Y/N... I hope we meet again."