Memories

"Hey hey! Sabito over here! I found a ant trail!" Y/N happily said before running over and poking them with a stick. "Hey, dont do that .They bite, I've been bitten before and its NOT fun..!" He seriously said. "Chill, I'll be careful... But ooou you care for me!!! Perhaps have you got.... feelings?" Y/N teased the boy. "N-no I dont! What took you to that conclusion?!" "Hmm, your serious manner, how cute you are, how much you blush around me, how much you want me to touch your ab-" "Okay okay! J-Just dont continue anymore!!" "Hehe...!" She gave him a warm closed eye smile. "But seriously, who do you like..?" Y/N asked in confusion. Sabito's face went red. "Promise not to tell..?" "Promise." Y/N give him a reassuring smile. "I-I like.....you." "Really?!" Y/N sat up. "Yeah." He said, facing the other way. "I do too! I mean, I like you too!" Y/N happily said. Sabito perked up at the words. Y/N happily smiled before kissing him on the lips and happily skipping away. "WE'RE A COUPLE AND I'M TELLING EVERYONE!!!" Y/N screamed in the distance. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Sabito screamed.

Sabito sighed, his lover, long gone. They couldn't do anything. Oh how much he missed her cute faces, oh how much he missed her face. How much love and affection she gave him. Its all gone. They returned, Makamo, Giyu and Sabito. Urokodaki dropped his wood and ran to them. "Y-You defeated it..?" They smiled sadly before shaking their heads and hugged him. "No, we didn't but we are still here, alive." "Where's Y/N? I've got to praise her too..!" Urokodaki worriedly said. They all only sadly looked at eachother then back at him. Urokodaki sadly cried. "At least she had a loving boyfriend..." 

The 4 prayed at the grave. Pleading god to let her rest in peace. Hot tears fell down their faces. 

"Uzui Y/N, a brave shinobi and a tsugoko of the former water pillar, a loving girlfriend, a loving friend. You will be missed deeply by everyone. Rest in peace."