CHAPTER ONE

Even at my worst, I'm best with you

I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts

Caya Cesari -

'So no one told you life was gonna be this waaaayyyyy!'

'Fuck off Luca,' Caya was clearly annoyed with her boyfriend who was now aiming his phone camera at her.

'Oh come on! I want to introduce my friends to my channel,' Luca pushed down the middle finger that Caya was holding up against him.

'That new song you posted was awesome Luca,' Fabia gave him a friendly smile.

'Thanks Fabia,' Luca nodded. 'I wish my girlfriend was as supportive.'

'I've been supporting you since the last 2,5 years,' Caya now put away her own phone. They were hanging at their usual spot in the big yard of their school campus, waiting for the rest of their group to arrive so they could go to the local fun fair. Caya wasn't gifted with a lot of patience, so she was a bit irritated that the others were late. Especially because they were always the same people. Well, it was always the same person. And that person wasn't Caya's favorite, to say the least.

'Just let me do my video, please?,' Luca's big brown eyes almost begged her.

'Okay,' Caya decided, as she knew that this was going to take a while. And because she knew Luca's YouTube channel was everything to him.

'What's the idea? You're going to introduce us as the original Friends characters?,' Dante, Luca's best friend, wondered. 'Because I want to be Joey.'

'No, I'm going to introduce you,' Luca sighed. 'I will film you and shortly describe you. I prepared this, so I'd like to see a reaction.'

'Well that sounds fun!,' Fabia now sat upright on the little bench.

'Let's start with you Fab!,' Luca aimed his camera towards the petite redhead. 'Let me introduce you to my friend Fabia! Fun fact: I've known her since we were babies! Fab is the most supportive friend you could ever wish for and I don't think I've ever seen her in a bad mood! For some reason this girl's crazy about alpacas, which are basically friendly little llamas. Say hi Fab!'

'Hi!,' Fabia's brown eyes were squished together as she chuckled and waved at the camera.

'Next, my Patrick to my Spongebob!,' Luca now turned his camera towards Dante. 'The Joey to my Chandler, the man who became my best friend on day one of high school...it's Mr. Dante Santini! He always makes me come to the gym with him, so thank him for my good looks girls!'

Dante looked cool as always and just shoved his sunglasses down his nose and winked.

'Sorry we're late guys!,' at last, the last 4 members of their group of friends arrived. Elio was in front, holding the hand of his girlfriend Evelina firmly.

'No problem, I'll film you next!,' Luca didn't even wait and filmed the couple that just arrived. 'So these are mommy and daddy of the group, Elio and Evelina. Aren't they the cutest couple ever? Elio is always the nicest guy when you meet him, but once he puts on his helmet to go karting he's a beast! Evelina will help everyone out, even people who she doesn't like...though I think she actually likes everyone.'

Elio awkwardly ran his hand through his brown curls and looked at Evelina, who was just throwing the camera one of her famous broad smiles.

'And then there's the two French kids!,' Luca energetically walked towards the two boys who had just arrived with Elio and Evelina.