Be my girlfriend

CHAPTER 5
BE MY GIRLFRIEND

So, here am I.

Standing in front of school's bad boy who's glaring at me while his two male friends, who I guess are just as low IQ-ed as he is, are laughing like they saw Snape wearing some old grandma's clothes*.

"That was just once, and she got me while I was drunk. You can't blame me for not remembering her godforsaken name!" Kieran tried to defend himself and his words made me think even more.

Why are people often using God's name in vain, when most of them don't even believe in him? Not to mention that it's wrong to use it in the same sentence as some curse word. Don't they know that it's not alright to do so and more importantly, why use it when lying?

Or swear on people when trying to defend yourself, even thought it's bad to do so?

I mean, imagine someone dying because you swore in his name while lying? What if his ghost come back to you and start haunting you and stuff. He'll want revenge, and then he'll kill you somehow. Then you'll become a ghost again and will try to get revenge back on him, but when you see that it won't work, you'll start getting revenge at the guy that made you swear in the first place... And so the cycle will repeat and repeat and repeat, and...

"Hey, are you even listening to me?" his voice brought me out of my thoughts, which I definitely didn't like. Couldn't he go and bother someone else? I have more important stuff to do, like thinking!

"There's no need for me to listen to the low IQ-ed person. You'll pass your stupidity on me, human." was my simple reply with a shrug on my own. I should better go to the class since I've ascertained that aliens were just a dream.

"Are you trying to say that I'm stupid once again?" he asked clearly shocked by my revelation.

"For a stupid person, you got that one pretty fast." maybe he actually isn't stupid.

But then again, if he actually is smart, that would destroy the whole image I have of him and I wouldn't know if he's safe to be around. That is like finding out that your mother is a lesbiaň and some weird stuff like your father is an elf who couldn't concieved with humans, so you're adopted by your mother and was a dragon egg or something... Having such parents would be enough to lead you to the mental breakdown.

"Oh, please. I have almost all As." he said proudly grinning. No way, that's a lie.

"Prove!" was my demand. I want the proof that a person like he exist.

"We'll go to the principal, she can prove my point." he shrugged and I immediately shook my head.

"No, just not the hippy woman."I won't survive another meeting with that woman.

"Hippy?" he asked "What happened to you?"

"Yesterday, when I went to her because I cursed during my math test, she told me to explain everything and trust me she looked like a Satan's spawn with her intimidating look. Then I did, and she started laughing like a crazy woman and couldn't form a proper sentence because of her laughter and I almost fainted when she started smashing the table and hitting some weird yellow cat that was next to her. Please don't take me to her again!" I finished it all in one breath and saw that all three male humans were staring at me like I grew another head.

"What..." one guy said and I recognized him like a Dylan. The school football team's captain.

"I only got the part with crazy cat and Satan's spawn..." was the response of the other guy I haven't recognized yet.

"That's such a nonsense. She's really decent... But I actually agree on Satan's spawn part. She's evil when it comes to scowling." Kieran said and I gulped "But we're still going to meet her. She'll give you the proof you want."