Mall Trip💕(pt.2)

Mika's POV
It was a brand new day and I was heading to the Man's Nest.
I surprisingly wasn't the first to come. And when I say surprisingly, I mean surprisingly.
Chapa was already seated on the couch reading a... Fashion Magazine?
"Chapa, are you feeling alright?"I say touching her head.
"Yes Mika, is there something wrong"she asked
"Your here early and you're reading a magazine, don't you hate that edition?"I asked squinting my eyes.
"Umm, I decided to give it another try."she says straightening her skirt.
"Another thing, why are you wearing a skirt?"I asked, "A short one"
She was wearing a plaid pink skirt with long black thigh socks and a black turtleneck. Her nails we're painted red and had glitter all over them.
"Your nails, they're sparkly"I say taking her hand and inspecting it.
"I'm trying something new, Mika"she smiled and I noticed she wasn't wearing lip balm but pink sparkly lipgloss.
"Chapa, you're wearing sparkly lipgloss."I say and cross my arms over my chest.
"Like I said, trying something new"she sits and continues her magazine.
Miles teleports in.
"Hey sis, you look worried. What's wrong?"he asked walking up to me.
I pointed at Chapa and he immediately new something was up.
"Okay, did she lose her mind or something?"he asks
"I don't know ... You don't think..."I start and Miles moves closet to hear me.
"She's in like like again!"I say and Miles agrees.
"Yeah maybe, but who?"he asks and I hear the tube.
Bose comes in with pink roses smiling at Chapa.
Chapa giggled and skipped to Bose. Bose gave her the flowers and held her waist.
Miles and I dropped our jaws.
"Hi cutie!"she smiles and giggles again.
"Hi sunshine, you look beautiful as always"he says going in for a kiss but Miles teleports inbetween them and they kiss his cheeks instead.
"Okay, there is something terribly wrong!"Miles states.
"What's wrong is that you're not letting me kiss my sweet baby Bosey"she says pouting.
"No, what's wrong is that you're acting girly"Miles says getting away from them.
"Chapa and I come l confessed to each other, we're dating!"he says happy.
"Oh well, congrats!"Miles and I said .
Something still doesn't feel right to me.

Chapa's POV

I was on my way to the Man's Nest. No surprise that I'm the last one. I was in front of the building when I stopped myself...
"Wait, who are you? Are you my clone?"I asked touching her face and she grabbed my hand.
"The better version"she says smirking.
"Both versions wouldn't be caught wearing pink. Or a short skirt"I say and she laughed.
"The version that's gonna have Bosey will"she answered and I tried sparking but she already knocked me unconscious.

Fiona's POV

I put the unconscious Chapa in a sack and locked her in a room in the Man's Nest.
"Bosey is all mine"I smirked and walked away.

Bose's POV

I was watching a movie with my beautiful Chapa when Schwoz came in.
"Have you seen Fiona?"he asks and I shook my head.
"I told you to watch her!"he throws his hands up.
"Yh, but she said she needed to charge her batteries and went outside!"I defend myself.
"Oh, your shapeshifting girlfriend? She got hit by a car and her parts were scattered in some alley."Chapa says putting her head on my shoulder.
"Well, I didn't need her anymore. I found love!"he says doing a little dance and skipping off. That is one happy leprachon.
I was about to kiss Chapa when Mika sonic screamed hey off the couch.
"Mika, what the hell is wrong with you!?"I say getting angry and helping up Chapa.
"Don't touch her, she's a robot!"Mika says and sonic screaming her again, causing get to crash into the wall.
"Mika!!"I use my telekinesis to crash her into a wall.
I try helping Chapa up but Mika sonic screamed her away from me.
Mika pulled me in front of some room in the Man's Nest.
"Mika, why did you hurt my girlfriend?"I asked angry.
"That's not your girlfriend!"she says and I give her a look.
She put her ear too the door.
"Chapa, you there?"she asked

Mika's POV

I was walking around the Man's Nest a few hours after the Bose and Chapa scene when I heard a noise from a door.
It sounded familiar so I listened, it was Chapa? She explained that someone who looks exactly like her wearing girly clothes knocked her unconscious and locked hey in a room. I told her it was Schwoz's shapeshifting girlfriend, Fiona.
Chapa tried to burn the door down but it was fireproof. I tried sonic screaming the door down but it was too strong. I needed the key. That's why sonic screamed it out of Fiona's hands.
"Chapa, don't worry I got the key!"I say putting it into the hole.
Bose still looked confused but when the real Chapa came out, his face fell.
"I'm such an idiot" I heard him day under his breath
"Let's go!"Chapa says and we ran out.
Ray was sitting on the couch with Fiona the robot. I sonic screamed her again and she fell over the couch and on the floor.
"Hey! She's my second favorite! Why'd you do that?"Ray asked getting up.
He saw Chapa and got confused.
"What's going on?"he asked
"Shapeshifting Sheila over here locked up Chapa in the Man's Nest!"I explained pointing at her.
"For five hecking hours!"Chapa sparked
"Well then, let's fight her!"Ray says and Bose nodded.
He got hit by.. an eagle? The eagle turned into Fiona.

Chapa's POV

I sparked and aimed for Fiona. I hit her but she was back up. Miles came in and wanted to say something.
"No time for questions! Fight the punk in pink!"I say to him.
Fiona disappeared.
"She turned herself into something too small! Mika says punching everywhere but punches Ray who just got back up by mistake causing him to fall down again.

Bose's POV

Fiona showed up behind Chapa.
She changed her hand into a knife.
I ran towards her but Fiona pointed the knife to me. I backed up a little.
She puts the knife to Chapa's neck. "Stay away from me or she gets seriously hurt!" Fiona yells and I started to get even angrier. She wants to hurt my Chapa!! She can't... I-I...

Miles'POV

Bose was glowing! No, not his skin, his eyes were a shocking shade of blue, his gorgeous hair was being pushed by some imaginary wind, his body was emitting some kind of light and his hands were the same color as his eyes.
"Uhh.. Bose?"I say but he couldn't hear me. The objects in the room started floating, including us. Fiona floated away from Chapa and tried to get down but couldn't.
"AAAIIIIEEE!!"Schwoz floated in wearing a bathrobe and his head was covered in soap.
My attention went back to Bose.
"Don't.Hurt.My.Chapa!! He clapped his hands together and separated them again them Fiona split in half. The items floated back into their original place. Bose fell to the floor and Chapa ran to him.

Time skip

Chapa's POV

Schwoz was scanning Bose.
"AAAIIIIEEE!"he exclaims and I flinch a little.
"What?"I asked
"Bose's superpower got stronger by his emotions. His anger levels were sky high!"Schwoz explains.
"So, he leveled up?"Miles asked and Schwoz nods.
"Cool!When is my turn?"Mika asked.
"Find a guy who likes you and almost get him killed"Ray says and I laugh
"Hah!"I snicker
Bose woke up and I moved closer to him.
"Are you alright buddy?"I asked
"Yeah"he said
Schwoz explained what happened to him and he frowned.
"Man! I wanted to see myself turn into a Smurf!"he whined
"Bose, it was just your eyes and your hands that turned blue."Miles said
"Oh. I'm sorry for dragging you into all of this. I shouldn't have fallen for a robot"he apologizes
"It's not your fault, you could'nt have known"I hug him and he hugs back.
"Yeah, it really wasn't my fault. It was those thighs"he says letting go and I think blushed.
"Dude!"I shove his shoulder
"Get to the kissing part!"Mika yells and I glare at her.
"I would love to but she doesn't like me back"he said to Mika and his face fell.
This idiot...
"Bose, I like you too! I didn't think you'd like me, no one has. I thought I didn't have a chance with you so I tried to shrug it off. Heck even robots fall for you! What could I do?"I admit and he smirked.
"We could skip to the kissing part"he got up to hold my cheek his one hand. He was unsure about putting his hand on my waist but I grabbed it and put it there for him.
I look at Mika who was covering Ray's eyes (What a baby...-_-)she gives me a look to go for it.
I smashed my lips onto Bose's and wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed back and I broke it after a while.
"Genuine moments!"Mika, Miles and Schwoz sing.
"Sing that again and I'll genuinely fry you"I sing and spark. Bose giggled and went in for another kiss but Ray yelled
"Back to work everyone!"

A/N

Thanks for reading again guys! I'm so sorry for not updating, I'm about to go back to school 😭😭 and I have to focus. I'll try updating at free times after school but don't expect too much 💕💕❤️
Sorry if there are any grammatical errors in this.
I still accept requests