Ticklish

BTdubs, this was requested by stanateen2 thanks so much for your support on this book,your vote really means a lot. I also recommend you read his stories💕(That means by the dubs😁)
Third person's POV

The danger force kids were in the Man's Nest when the alarm went off. "Mika what's the emergency?"Chapa asks getting up from the couch. Bose right behind her sneakily taking a whiff of her hair. "Mmm... strawberry..."
"What was that?"Miles asks and Bose flinches.
"Nothing!"he says trying to act cool about it.
"Don't worry, Miles and I will do it"Mika rolled her eyes and grabbed onto Miles' shoulder.
"Why?"Miles asked
"Dad got his hands stuck in the pickle jar and mom called the Captain Man hotline instead of me"she says mentally counting down from five then her phone rings,"And that's her, goodbye!"
Miles had teleported them to their house.

Chapa's POV
I know what Bose did and I'm so gonna tease him about it.
I crept up behind him and whispered in his ear.
"I know what you did"I whispered softly and he giggled. I smiled

"Did you just giggle?"I ask and he panics.
"Umm... No.."he laughs nervously
"You know what that means.."I smiled
"No I don't.."
"It means your ticklish!"
"No! I'm not!"he says backing up against the wall.
"Then you wouldn't mind if I do this!"I say tickling his neck a little and he laughs like crazy.
"Okay, fine I'm extremely ticklish!"he says catching his breath,"Just please don't use it against me or tease me about it"
"Okay, but under one condition"I say
"What?"he asks
"You let me have fun with you"I say
"Sure, you can have fun with me anytime!"he smiles and I smirk before I knocked him down.
"Chapa what are you doing"he says blushing, probably outta embarrassment as I slowly sit on him. I couldn't help but blush too.
"Having fun"I say tickling his ribs.
"Stop..No...this isn't...fun!"he managed to say between his laughs.
"It's fun for me Bosey"I say giving him a raspberry on his stomach.
"No..stop"he starts to squeal and I shot my head up from his stomach.
"Oh my gosh your squeal is so adorable!!"I giggled and continued to blow a raspberries on his stomach.

Third person's POV

Miles came back to the Man's Nest as his father's hand was out of the pickle jar.
He was about to go to a movie with Mika and forgot his phone in the Man's Nest.
We came down the tube and saw the two giggling and squealing oblivious to have existence.
"Nope!" He says going down the tube again.

Bose's POV
Chapa was currently tickling my foot with a feather I didn't even know she had. I was on the verge of peeing my  pants.
"Chapa... please I'm... gonna..aah!..pee..my..pants"
I managed to get out
"Aww, Bosey why you gotta spoil the fun?"she got off me but I kinda liked her there.
I ran to the bathroom before I peed my pants.

Chapa's POV

Bose was still in the bathroom and Miles came into the Man's Nest.
"Oh finally, you're done doing whatever you guys were doing"he says picking up his phone from a table.
"Oh, saw that!?"I panicked
"Yup, I knew you liked each other but that is a very weird way to confess"he says and I look at him wide-eyed.
"H-how did you know?"I panicked and he rose an eyebrow.
"It's pretty obvious that you like each other so just confess already!"he says
"Okay, okay but how?"I ask
"How about... giving him a kiss?"he suggested and I blush.
"Okay, but I don't wanna scare him... I don't think you've noticed but I'm a little aggressive"I said bit my lip.
"A little? Last time we went to the park to get ice cream, some kid bumped into you and giggled. You thought he was making fun of you and pulled him up the ground by his collar and you told him to fear you!"Miles explained and I give in.
"Fine, I'm aggressive...alot"
"Good job admitting, now kiss him"he says and I see Bose out of the bathroom.
"Oh hey Chapa-" I didn't waste time and grabbed him by the collar,"Love me!"I say before kissing him.

Third person's POV
Mika came down the tubes and saw the two kissing. After fangirling for a few minutes she remembered she was late for her movie.
She took a quick picture before her brother teleported her to the theatre.

"So.. you like me" Bose smirks and Chapa plays with his hair and ran her fingers down his neck.
"That tickles.."Bose giggled
"I know"Chapa smiles

A/N
Thanks for reading this story and this chapter guys. And a big thank you to stanateen2 for requesting this. I had fun writing it. I'm sorry if you don't like it, I could make a few changes if you think it needs some.
Sorry again if there are any grammatical errors.
Byesies!
~❤️ Audrey❤️