36

"so you didn't deny that i was your boyfriend." Trent stated.

Hana looked up at him with surprise in her eyes. They have been sitting in Trent's living room, in silence, for about half an hour. Hana working on new recipe ideas and Trent playing football manager.

"Did you want me to deny it?" She asked.

Trent looked down at his laptop. Hana was staring at him nervously. Eventually after what felt like hours, when in reality it was more like a minute, Trent spoke up.

"Well, um.. no" Trent looked up at Hana who was already staring at him. She smiled at him.

"Well then are you going to ask me to be your girlfriend?" She said, smiling at him.

"Hm.. i don't know. Should i?" He smiled at her and then continued." Why don't you ask this time. Just to spice things up."

Hana was laughing at this point.

"Well Mr. Trent John Alexander-Arnold, would you do an honor and be my boyfriend?"

"Well i don't know, actually. What is the benefit of it?" 

"You get this, hot as fuck, girlfriend." She pointed at herself." And I get a person that i can test my new recipes on. I think it's a great deal."

"That really sounds like a decent deal." Trent said through laughter." I think i will just have to accept it."

"Oh great because we were stretching this out for so long, i was starting to doubt of you will accept it."

"Mate.. Hana... I would never do that to you."

"Friendzoning me, right after we made this whole thing official?"

"You know that that's not what I meant." He said while moving closer to her, to hug her.

"I know, i know." She said into his shoulder.

"I wish we could stay like this forever." Trent said.

"I'm not letting got of you until we die so you better prepare for that."

"How will I be the best right back in the league if i have to carry you around?"

"Reece James's clear." Trent quickly pulled back.

"What did you just say?"

"Reece James is clear." She said, stretching out every word.

"You will regret this!" Trent exclaimed and stared tickling her.

"Please stop." Hana said through laughter." I can't breathe."

Suddenly both of them noticed in what position they where. It got awkward for them both really quick.

Trent took the opportunity and leaned down to kiss her. She responded very quickly. The deeper the kiss got, less control they both had. Eventually Hana pulled all her strength and pulled away from Trent.

"Hey why did you do that?" Trent got grumpy.

"I got my reason." The reason was tht Hana didn't feel prepared for them to do those things so soon.

"Fine.."

"Okay. You, me, Ben& Jerry's from your freezer?"

"Now you're talking."

A/n
This is so short. I'm sorryyyy.