new characters and plot changes!!

SOME SPOILERS AHED!!

hi so this is sort of an introduction chapter, it will reveal a few things about future chapters so you're welcome to skip it but stay if you'd like, no commenting any spoilers though and comments like that will be deleted.

in this story the idea of soulmates in the wizarding world exist, they are an old concept that is no longer studied and only 1/500 people will ever be given a soulmate.
soulmates are revealed by the one person either touching or spelling the other and from the moment that happens and onwards your soulmates initials will be engraved into you skin in that spot, although you cannot read them and someone else can't read them to you. they will glow and transform into freckle-like tattoos when the souls meant for each mother have entertwined in completion with both people having grown on their own.

there is a possibility of never knowing if you have a soulmate or only knowing on your death bed when your mark glows one last time illuminating it's letters onto the neared flat space.

in this book peter pettigrew took the dark mark willingly to try and escape dumbledores plan which he knew of thanks to a run in with regulus that will be shown in his memories.

regulus black died at 21 and the potters died at 23 meaning the twins lived with magical influence until they were three and could talk and walk.

the only new character for the marauders era is sophia widow, a witch and other half-breed who went to ivelmory and moved to hogwarts in regulus's year. she died when she was 23.

finally the new characters for the golden trio era are aurora potter and abigail. aurora is harry's twin and 'the girl who lived' she will not follow harry in every aspect of life and will have a slightly separate plot line.
abigail has an unknown heritage but is an exceptional amount of power from a young age although she can't always control it, she is headstrong and can be quite unlikeable but doesn't care.

??? will only enter the story in year three but there will be added scenes where they are still not named

until character names are revealed they will also be referred to as ??? / ?? / ? ( one of these )

most of the first year will be the same but things start to change as the years go on so please pay attention not only to the new parts but also the old ones as well as there will be plot changing edits

SLOW UPDATES - probably once a week or
once every two weeks !!