Chapter 19

Magnus was called down from his 40th-floor corner office to the first floor to deal with the weird man outside the office. Magnus knew who this weird man was. He calls his father and alerts the security.

Magnus walks to stand in front of the large window inside the office building on the first floor. Outside the office building, at the other side was the man he expected to see. Raffaele.

Raffaele picks up his phone and dials a number. He smirks when Magnus's phone rings. Magnus picks the call, ready to hear what this maniac was up to.

"Does it suit a well-established lawyer like you to kidnap and hold someone's wife?" Asks Raffaele.
"How does it look for a man to physically and mentally abuse an innocent girl?" Asks Magnus.
"It suits me. I am a bad guy, remember? And bad guys do bad things" says Raffaele and leans close to the window and whispers "and I like doing bad things to people"
"You should be stopped," says Magnus.
"Who dares to stop me? You?" Asks Raffaele.
"No. You will be the end of you" says Magnus.

Raffaele creases his eyebrows and says "I like me. I won't end me. Anyway, I am going to press charges on you. You have kidnapped my wife" says Raffaele.
"I don't have your wife," says Magnus.
"Daisy. Ring a bell? You have her" says Raffaele.
"I have a beautiful hot girl in my house who wants to stay with me. She is no once wife" says Magnus.
"Daisy is my wife," says Raffaele and bangs his fist on the window.
"You were never legally married to her, were you?" Asks Magnus and all blood drained from Raffaele's face.

"You are underestimating my skills as a lawyer. Don't you think I would have dug every information out of the girl who is staying in my house for the past two months? I know everything about her and I will take you down using her" says Magnus.
"She is mine. I used her and broke her to my liking" says Raffaele with grinding teeth.
"For that I thank you. I love playing with my new toy. MY broken doll" says Magnus with a smirk.
Raffaele screams and says "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE FUCKED HER" to which Magnus only smirks and cuts the call.

Asher brings in the cops in their cars with sirens on. Raffaele's men pull him into the car and drive away before the cops could catch them. Raffaele was screaming and wanted to kill Magnus but his men dragged him away.

"You need more security," says Asher, and Magnus nods. Magnus turns away from the window to go back to his office and spots his mother Christine glaring at him.

"I will not accept this kind of drama around the office. If anything like this ever happens again, I will be waiting for your resignation, from you" warns Christine.

"YOU DIDN'T LEGALLY MARRY DAISY?" Screams Salvador fuming in anger while Raffaele sat on the floor with crossed legs.
"I married her in the eyes of god," says Raffaele and when he sees Salvador glaring at him, he continues "I didn't expect her to stay alive for a whole year. But she did and I kind of started liking her when she started losing her mind. I didn't want to be legally attached to her cause I didn't want the cops to link me with her death when she died"  
"You are an idiot. Now, I want you to forget about her" says Salvador.
"She is my wife," says Raffaele and gets a bottle thrown at him by Salvador which Raffaele stops with his arm, coving his face.

"You better concentrate on the work and forget about that girl. I swear I'll kill you if you make more trouble for me" says Salvador and leaves.

Raffaele looks at his arm and removes a piece of glass. His arm was bleeding but he didn't care.
"I want you, Daisy," says Raffaele and lays down on the floor thinking of the time he spent with Daisy.

Raffaele walks into a large room and looks around to understand where he was. The room was dimly lit and had no furniture except a chair. He walks in further and sees a girl in the middle of the room. She had her wrists tied together with a rope, over her head. She was dangling on her tippy toes as the rope was pulled up higher to make her difficult to stand on her feet. She had blindfolds on and was wearing a see-through transparent short white cotton dress that reached her mid-thigh.

Raffaele walks close to her and realizes it's Daisy.

"Daisy" calls Raffaele.
He moves her blindfolds and smiles at her.
"You are in so much trouble for making me worry for you," says Raffaele.
"You wanted to kill me," says Daisy in her soft voice.
"Yeah, so? That doesn't mean you should leave me and go live with Magnus" says Raffaele.
"We did more than just live together," says a voice behind him.

Before Raffaele would turn to see the source of the voice, he felt a prick in his neck and all went dark.

Raffaele wakes up after he was disturbed by moans and grunts. If it was porn, he didn't mind watching it. He didn't mind watching live porn. But he didn't want to watch his wife being fucked right in front of him by another man.

"STOP THAT" screams Raffaele and tries to reach Daisy being fucked by Magnus, but he was tied to the chair with chains. The chair was bolted to the floor and Raffaele struggles to get out of the chains.

Mature content*

"I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU" screams Raffaele.

Magnus removes himself and says "I am not done with you" and kisses her lips all while Raffaele screams in frustration.
Magnus walks to Raffaele while fixing his pants. He was shirtless and stood in front of Raffaele with a smile.
"Fucking let me go" screams Raffaele and gets a hard punch from Magnus.

"You are disturbing me. I am playing with my toy. Either watch or close your eyes" says Magnus.
"She is my wife," says Raffaele.
"No, she is not," says Magnus and walks away laughing.

Magnus reaches Daisy and wraps his arms around her, pulling her closer. He kisses her lips with all the passion and moves his hands to her butt to squeeze it.
Mature content*

"Liked the show?" Asks Magnus walking toward Raffaele while fixing his pant.
"No," says Raffaele with disgust but to his shock, Magnus holds Raffaele's dick over his pant.
"WTF?" Screams Raffaele shocked.
"I think you loved what you saw," says Magnus and starts to remove Raffaele's pants.
"Stop it. I am straight" says Raffaele.
"I don't think so. You are hard seeing my dick" says Magnus.
"I am hard cause I can see her tits," says Raffaele.
Magnus holds Raffaele's dick in his hand and says "don't even think of looking at her. She is mine now. You lost your chance with her. If you ever come close to her, I'll make you wish death"
"I will have her," says Raffaele glaring at Magnus deep in his eyes.
"No you won't and never will play with her ever again," says Magnus and breaks Raffaele's hard dick.

Raffaele screams and wakes up. His men rush into his mansion and ask if he is ok.

Raffaele holds his dick and looks around. He had fallen asleep on the floor after Salvador left and dreamt of a nightmare.
"Son of bitch" curses Raffaele and wipes the sweat off his forehead.

Raffaele washes his face and looks at his reflection in the mirror.
"Got to get you out of there and away from him. I prefer you dead than sleeping with anyone else, Daisy" says Raffaele and smirks "time to meet my Daisy baby"

 I prefer you dead than sleeping with anyone else, Daisy" says Raffaele and smirks "time to meet my Daisy baby"

Chapter 31 updated only at patreon. Link in bio.