Chapter 13

༺♡︎༻
Isabella Voss

After our steamy drive, we arrived home and we unpacked the rest of the christmas presents under the tree. "Thank you so much Toni, you're the best!" I cheered happily, wrapping my arms around his body.

Toni had bought me floral, vanilla scented perfumes, art supplies and books and I couldn't be more grateful. I never had these much presents for Christmas.

But I was still sad and angry that my mom isn't here. We were suppose to celebrate christmas together as a family. But it's okay, at least I'm with Toni who actually cares about me unlike my mom.

"Now it's your turn." I sat down next to him and gave him pink wrapped present with a bow on top. I could only hope he likes the things I bought and made for him.

A cheeky smile appeared on his face and he unpacked the present, a bottle of liqour in his hands. "I love this, thank you Bella." he smiled giving me a kiss on my cheek.

I blushed. "Of course no problem."
I grabbed another present but this one was a larger one, A painting which I've put so much tears and sweat in. I'm so happy about the end results, but if he doesn't like it, I might kill myself.

He pulled of the wrapping which surrouded the canvas and the corners of his eyes scrunched up into a smile and his gorgeous face lit up. I know he has never seen anything like this before, a self portrait of him in a suit, smoking a cigarette.

"This... this is fucking amazing Isabella! You have so much talent. Words can't express how thankful I am." he said, his voice full of excitement.

I smiled shyly, I knew he would love it.
His hand wrapped around my delicate waist and he pulled me into his lap. And then my cheeks flushed with red as he pressed his lips onto mine, I immediately give in, our tongues dancing with each other, I moaned into his mouth and then he pulled away to look at me, his eyes glistening.

My hand rested on his muscles hard chest. "Do you like it?" I asked.

"Isabella I love it, it's beautiful. Nobody has ever made me something like this before." he said passionately.

I gave him a soft smile. "I'm so happy you do Toni."

My soft lips pressed his cheek for a small kiss, and he looked at me with a smirk. My stomach grumbled with sounds, a sign for me to eat something. "I'm hungry, we should go eat something."

"Alright, let's go eat something then." he said, giving my ass a short spank as he then stood up.

My face grew red, I loved when he did that.

After the dinner in which we had so much fun and talked, I decided to go to my room since I was feeling sleepy. "Toni, I'm gonna head to bed." I say from the kitchen counter.

Toni was turned his head at me, he was still still sitting at the dining table, listening to jazz music as he drank a glass of liqour.

he raised his brows. "Tired already? sleepyhead."

I snickered, placing my plate in the sink and walking back to where he sat. My hands reached down onto his strong shoulders as I leaned down on them.