I sighed, rubbing my thumb against the back of Louis' hand. "He is. He's making upsetting decisions right now, and he's mad that we don't exactly agree with them."

"He threw me right under the bus, Harry," He showed me the tweet again. "Brothers don't say this to each other. He didn't take up for me, and he traded me for some slobbery piece of sweaty man gunk that probably isn't even human and should be exterminated from the earth because he's so irrelevant and annoying and is only alive to cause a scene."

I stifled a laugh at Louis' description of 'Naughty Boy'. "I'm just as offended as you are. Even if this is just for press, talking to you like that is just crossing the line. It's amazing how much he's changed. And really quite sad."

Louis nodded in agreement and rested his head on my shoulder. I snaked my arm around him and tugged him closer to me. I pressed my lips into his soft hair. "I'm sorry our friend is a jackass."

He exhaled and fisted the back of my shirt. "It isn't your fault."

"No," I agreed. "but that doesn't make me feel any less bad that it happened."

Louis suddenly jolted up from our comfortable position and fixed an intense glare on me. "Don't you dare get involved in this. I will not have anyone saying things to you, too."

"I won't." I lied.

"Harry Edward, I am no in any way, shape, or from joking. I will be genuinely upset if you get involved."

"I said I wouldn't, Lou."

He continued to stare warily at me as if he could read my mind as I pre-planned my Twitter attack on our former band member. Finding it in him to trust my words, he laid back against the mattress. "I'm just really hurt by this."

"I know, Baby," I assured. I leaned down and kissed his forehead. "I'm going to make you some tea, and we can try to get our minds of off this. Alright?"

I earned a half-hearted, but still beautiful, smile from him. "You know me so well."

I gave him a wink and stood to my feet. I strode out of our bedroom and swiped my mobile phone off the wardrobe on my way out the door. I trotted down the steps while unlocking the screen and my thumbs immediately found my Twitter app. I tapped on it, and then set my phone down on the counter to fill the tea kettle with water and place it on the stove top. I was so eager to get to social media that I nearly forgot to turn the burner on.

I found Zayn's profile and what he tweeted Louis. I was appalled all over again the second time I read it. I hit reply and began typing.

I carefully wrote out and sent two tweets before I was satisfied, and poured steaming water into two cups that already had Yorkshire tea bags sitting in them. I had a nudge of fear in the back of my mind for when Louis would discover my involvement in the situation. However, there's no way that I can stand beside and watch multiple people attack Louis.

"Harry."

I heard a few minutes later as I gingerly prepared sandwiches. I flinched at the livid shout that came from my boyfriend upstairs. I thought about hiding, but that would be utterly pointless.

"Louis," I yelled back in a loving tone. The bedroom door erupted open and stomping was heard all throughout the house.

"I told your stupid ass not to get involved." Louis spoke threw gritted teeth, phone in hand. "Now people are going to start throwing shade at you and you're going to get a bunch of bad press and-" His eyes widened and nearly popped out of their sockets. "You called me your boyfriend. You outed us. You confirmed Larry. You dropped a nuke on the world. You killed thousands and injured millions, what on earth were you thinking?"

I glanced at my recent tweets and reread them.

"@zaynmalik This is no longer about your career. Don't talk about Louis like that. Ever."

"@zaynmalik If you've got a problem with my boyfriend, you can take it up with me in person.x"

I peered up at Louis again sheepishly, but unwavering from my position. "You really thought I was going to stand by and let someone hurt you? I know you're the viciously sassy one in this relationship, but I sure as hell am not going to put up with anyone upsetting you. And I'm sorry if that makes you upset as well."

Louis read my face for a long time, then huffed. "What about the boyfriend bit?"

I stepped towards him and shrugged as I picked up his hand and held it in mine again. "I think it's about time people know, regardless of what our management says. It seems to me like an already existing shit storm is as good a time as any to create another shit storm."

Louis gazed into my eyes with those amazing baby blues of his and tried his best not to smile at me. I grinned at him anyways. "What would you do if he did come to you in person, anyways?"

I reeled him into my embrace with his hand. His arms found my waist and mine wound around his neck. I leaned down to press a kiss underneath his ear. "Kick his ass."

"Oh, really?" Louis snickered and I pulled back.

"Hey," I complained. "I could if I wanted to! I work out, unlike you."

"Alright, you got me there. But you're a borderline pacifist,"

"I thought we established that I'm not keen on letting people say shitty things about you."

Louis' face broke into a large, gorgeous smile; the kind where his eyes crinkled and sparkled. "I love you."

"And I love you," I assured him as we shared a slow, passionate kiss. "I don't care what it takes. I'm going to protect you. After all these years, that's what I owe you. And I don't care who knows."

"I suppose that's alright with me," Louis concluded as his fingertips traveled under my shirt and brushed against my bare skin. "You turned off the stove, yeah?"

I nodded in confirmation. He pressed another hungry kiss to my mouth. "Good." He said lowly before squeezing my ass. He headed upstairs and gestured for me to follow. I did so eagerly. I should stand up for him on Twitter more often.