Chapter 3

A few days have passed since Izuku's first day at UA. As the week progressed, Izuku and his classmates met the rest of the UA staff and to say the least, a few funny and surprised reactions came out of 1-A when they learned that Izuku is the adopted son of Nemuri.

When Nemuri arrived to the 1-A classroom to start her first lesson with them, she couldn't help but just rush to Izuku and bear hug him. She asked how his few days at UA have been, even though he talks to her about them everyday after school, this got a few questions that got answered very quickly.

And as the week went on, Izuku got closer to a few of his classmates, those being the very manly rock, Ejiro Kirishima, the punk rock girl, Kyoka Jiro, the litteral guidebook, Tenya Ida, and the human crafting table, Momo Yaoyorozu. Not to say that he doesn't get along with the rest of his classmates, oh no no no, it's just that this is the group of friends he hangs out with the most.

Otherwise, the class was just growing bored of the common subjects that all or most schools teach, and were becoming impatient as they want to have their first heroics class. And after waiting for three days, they finally begin.

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!"

The class, who were all complaining, except a few, that school was just boring ever since they joined UA, all looked in awe at the very tall, muscular blonde haired man named All Might who wore an older suit of his, the silver age suit.

Just seeing him brought the life back into the students as they all began to get excited. A few bits of chatter could be heard, such as, "So the rumors are true!/He's wearing his silver age suit!/ All Might's our Teacher!/Awesome!"

"HAHAHA I AM HERE YOUNG ASPIRING HEROES, TO TEACH YOU THE BASICS OF BEING A HERO, AS I AM YOUR HEROICS TEACHER! AND TO START YOUR FIRST DAY OF HEROICS, LET'S START WITH SOME...!" All Might reaches into a pocket of his and pulls out a card that read, "BATTLE TRAINING!"

The class was excited at just seeing All Might, but they grew ecstatic, except a few, at what the day's lesson was and who their heroics teacher would be.

"NOW, BEFORE WE BEGIN THE LESSON OF BECOMING A HERO, YOU MUST ALSO LOOK THE PART!" All Might stated as he pressed a button on the podium that sat at the front of the room. On the opposite side of the room, boxes began to come forth from the wall, all labeled with numbers from one to nineteen.

"THOSE ARE YOUR HERO SUITS THAT YOU HAVE ASKED FOR! YOU CAN FIND YOUR SUIT BY YOUR SEAT NUMBER LABELED ON THE BOX! GET CHANGED, AND WE'LL BEGIN YOUR FIRST DAY OF HEROICS AT GROUND BETA! MEET YOU ALL THERE!" Once All Might finished and left, the student went to grab their hero suits and left to change into them.

-Timeskip brought to you by the author-

"WOW! LOOK AT YOU ALL!"

All Might looked at the students and admired how they all look in their suits. They all stood at the entrance of ground beta, which was a large fake city.

"YOU ALL LOOK LIKE REAL RISING HEROES AND HEROINES RIGHT NOW!" All Might complemented the students as he looks over them all, silently counting them all in his head, only to realize that he's missing one student.

"QUESTION? WHERE'S YOUNG KAYAMA?"

The students just look among themselves to see that Kayama is indeed not with them. That was until they heard him from behind them.

"POYO!"

Turning to see the pink haired boy, they see him in a pink, white and red hero suit.