Don't Panic

"Alpha Julian! Your territory is beautiful and your pack has been so welcoming to my warriors and I." Alpha Jackson spoke while passing by and heading towards the field of kids playing some game.

"Thanks man, the pack works hard to keep this place nice. We are all family here and guest are to always be treated like family as well." I replied. Turning to face me while walking backwards he smirked.

"If I wasn't an alpha I know exactly what pack I'd choose to live in." He laughed. I simply waved him off with a chuckle and scanned the area for my mate. Finding the dessert table I found her. She looked tired but more than that she looked uncomfortable. This whole week she had been working non stop for this party and had been so excited. Now that it's here she's not looking as if she's enjoying any part of it, it actually looks as if she's wincing in pain. Causally I made my way over and plucked a cookie off the table. I ate on it as I scoped out the other desserts.

"Julian, stop hovering." She rolled her eyes grabbing her own cookie. "Go enjoy the party and mingle, otherwise if Don is watching from somewhere close by he would know that something's up. Your position is across the field playing ball with the kids." She lightly pushed me with a small smile gracing her face.

"Annie, you've been acting strange today. I'm not sure if I should be away from you." I lightly whispered. She winced again. "What's wrong? I asked stepping towards her. "What are you not telling me Annie?" She sighed and looked around quickly.

"I was feeling something this morning but it's too soon to even have contractions. They say triplets come around thirty-three weeks, we are barley at thirty weeks but now I'm starting to feel them more often."

"Okay we need to get Doc and call this whole thing off. Everyone will guard the hospital while you go into labor so no matter what, Don can't get to you. We will literally have all the warriors guarding the wing you're placed in, everything will be okay." I quickly whispered. I took her hand and began to pull her in the direction of Doc.

"Julian stop!" She quietly hissed. "It's okay, my water hasn't even broke, it could be hours or even longer. Don't panic, let's stick to the plan." Something caught her eye and suddenly she kissed me hard. I kissed her back and pulled away. "What are you doing?" I lightly laughed but was interrupted by her lips pressing against mine once again.

Cheryl is watching and I don't want her to grow suspicious of anything.

If you wanted to kiss me all you had to do was ask. I chuckled now kissing her back. She suddenly stopped looking a bit surprised, then as if nothing happened she smirked.

"Let's go inside for a bit of some alone time." She winked and then kissed me again while pulling me towards the pack house.

What in the world are you doing? I laughed once more.

Julian, don't freak out. Act like nothing is wrong, but know that my water just broke. It's happening.

~~~~~
Sure enough, as we entered the house Annie's pants darkened as the fluid soaked through the material. I quickly ran upstairs to get her a new pair of pants. "Okay it will be fine, it will be fine! Don't panic!" I said racing back down the stairs. "Link Doc, I'll link Greta." I threw her the pants. She nodded and quickly changed. Greta pack house, Ann's water broke. I linked as I helped my very pregnant mate get dressed.

Yes alpha. Was the only reply I got.

"What are we not panicking about?" Stefan asked as he walked into the room we were currently hiding in. Ann rolled her eyes.

"Julian you're the only one freaking out. Stefan, my water broke and my contractions are happening pretty frequently." Annie spoke quietly. "I just linked Doc, he is coming and he said Greta is with him." Stefan's eyes grew wide as my stomach turned. I was trying my best not to hyperventilate and I'm not the one having the babies. Stefan's face dropped into a grimace. "Stefan, what is that look on your face?" Annie asked.