CHAPTER 2

Robin's POV
After yesterdays event, i avoided Beastie a bit. I hope he hasn't notice yet because so far, he didn't question me or look at me weirdly.

What am I thinking, he doesn't even look at me at all.
I think it's really time to let go of him but i can't.

I just like him too much.
I sighed as i make myself a second coffee of the day. I'll probably drink another one around noon, yeah i know i won't sleep and I'm not intending to.

It's not because of Beastie, it's a case we all have been working on.

Cyborg is helping me locate someone called Charmer.
Such a weird name.

The others are just chilling around or giving us ideas how to find them faster.
We don't know if it's a girl or boy since they have a mask with a changeable voice.

Cyborg goes to sleep earlier than me, i like to stay awake and rather work then sleep.

Currently I'm drinking coffee at the computer in my room, searching for any possible clues to find out who is Charmer.

Cyborg is working in his room.

Raven is meditating, Starfire is probably sleeping and Beastie..

I think he is in the living room playing a game all by himself.
Actually i noticed he is acting weirdly lately.
A day ago, I asked him if he can go out and help me get something. He got all nervous and complicated his answer.

I also noticed that when Raven is talking with me and him, he tries to make funny puns to make her laugh (probably) or he wants to show off with something.

Is it weird or am i just overthinking stuff?

I sighed as i stood up and walked out of my room, i decided i needed some fresh air.
As i thought, he is playing games in the living room.

"Hey Beastie." I greet him.

"Oh heyy! Aren't you working in your room or something? Was i too loud?" He ask innocently.

"No. I was thinking of getting some air. Wanna go with me to the roof?" I offer.
I wanted him to come so we could try and talk more AS FRIENDS!

Because I'm getting over him, alright!

"Yeaah!" He shouts as he quickly shut the game and got up from couch.

I smile awkwardly and say okay to him.
We went to the elevator and went up.

"I'm getting so tired." He complained.

"Why aren't you sleeping then? Instead you're playing games." I say in concern.

"I always have time for games of course!" He says in obvious manner and i just laugh at his cuteness.

"Oh yeah i was also wondering if you wanted to go on patrol together later?" I ask him.

"Oh? Why me?" He asks.
I nervously looked away from him for a second. I wanna spend time with him so i could definitely get over him, yep, totally not to be more close to him.

"Well i just thought you would maybe liked that, you know to go out or maybe hang with me? I know it must be pretty boring to you, since I'm just a leader." I say with a small giggle to show off the awkwardness.

His eyes widen a bit but smiled almost immediately.

"Of course i would go out. And you're not a boring leader. Actually i think you're the best leader i have ever seen, heard or even had."
I blushed so hard by that.
Does he really think I'm that amazing.

I cleared my throat.

"Then i don't suppose you're up for going right now on some patrol?" I ask nervously.
He shaked his head and agreed happily.
I smiled at his gesture.

We as soon as we got to the rooftop, we hit off.
I was jumping from rooftoop to a rooftop while he was flying above me as an eagle.

After going around for a bit, nothing seemed wrong. I stopped to catch my breath and sat down to rest my legs.
He sat down right beside me to rest too.

"How can you run so fast? I can hardly catch up anymore!" He says in shocked voice as he was catching his breath.

"Well i love to work out so i got all the stamina from that and I'm just faster than you." I smirked at him.

"Oh yeah? Well guess what, I'm stronger than you." He started protesting.
I wanted to laugh so badly at his cuteness but i didn't.

"I doubt that." I wanted to tease him more.
In a flash of an eye he suddenly jumped on me and pinned my hand on either side of me and was pressed down on me. He was so close to me.
I was so suprised that i couldn't react in any other way than just stare at his eyes.

We are so close and if he moves a bit more i could just kiss him, i will not hold back anymore then.

"See stronger?" He says with a hint of sass.

"Impressing but i wasn't prepared so no big deal about it." I said as i tried to brush off this feeling of being close to him and he still hasn't moved from me.

He then decided to move away from me and we both got up from floor.

"Hey i have a really random question to ask you." He suddenly says.

"Go on."

"I wanted to ask you something last night but we couldn't finish our talk. I was wondering if you like anyone?" He suddenly asks.

My eyes widen by his question.

"Um yes i do. Why do you wanted to know?" i ask him back.

"Just curious."

I breathed in deep.
"Do you like anyone?" I ask with big nervousness that wasn't noticeable in my voice but in my heart it was.

"Yeah i do. Although i realised it not too long ago but i liked that person for awhile now i guess, i just didn't realized it." He explained it.

"I see. And how you're dealing it with?" I decied to ask him more. I know I'm gonna regret it later but i need to know.

"With me liking that person?" He asks confused and i just nod.

"Well at first i was suprised. Like how? We have nothing in common but i realized then of how amazing personality he has."
And at that moment we both looked at each other with big wide eyes.

"It's a guy?" I ask. WAIT SO IT MIGHT NOT BE RAVEN AND I MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE A CHANCE. I thought happily in my head.

"Shit i didn't want to come out this way but yeah i like a guy. I'm bi." He says and he looks down almost like in shame.

I decided to come and hug him tightly.

"It's okay i understand because I'm gay." I say proudly.

He backed away from me and looked at me shocked.

"You are gay?!"

"Yeah is it that hard to believe?" I ask in laughter.

"Well i mean you're just giving me such straight vibes." Huh no wonder he would never thought i could like him.

"I get that a lot. I understand." I gave him a smile and hug him again.
He nuzzles his head into my neck as i put my head on his a bit.

"I love your hugs." He suddenly says. I giggle a bit.

"I love yours more." I whisper to him.

We stayed like that for a bit and then decided to go back home. As i got back to my room i cried myself to sleep since i know that he probably doesn't like me. He must like someone like Cyborg, they are so close!

Then a thought hit me. What if i confess and then i could just move on? It would be painful but then i wouldn't be suffering.

-
Hey yall!
Hope you liked it, I'm planning on doing slow burn with this book.
They need to be painfully oblivious.
Bug out😜💖