mine

It wasn't a surprise that Jennie was possessive over Lisa and occasionally, their friends. Jennie was unashamed to verbally claim Lisa as hers, with consent from Lisa of course. The Korean saw most people as a threat to her, so she did what Jennie does best. Make a scene.
------------------

Jennie had tried not to stare. She really did. However, it was hard to not look at the literal six-foot tall, glowing goddess walking around. Everyone else who wasn't obsessed with the Thai, at least loved to stare and drool over Lisa. Lisa was good looking on her own, and Jennie preferred her over anyone any day. Lisa in the studio, however, was beyond strong, muscular as heck, and had charisma and confidence.

So, she attracted attention wherever she went. Jennie had no problem with that part. She totally understood and didn't bat an eye.

However, it was when someone started spending a lot of time, checking Lisa out, complimenting her on the most dumbest things, that Jennie didn't like.

Like right now. There was a foreign girl, who had come for whatever reason to the photoshoot. Jennie hadn't cared for the details. All she knew was that this woman was flirting up a storm with an obviously uncomfortable Lisa. Lisa was a self-sacrificing idiot who couldn't say no to save her life. So, Jennie had to be the one to do the assertive part when talking to others.

Jennie's eyes narrowed, her eyes rolling in annoyance. She trusted Lisa and knew she'd never flirt with someone else, but that didn't stop others from trying.

The woman with Lisa said something to the Thai. They were too far away for Jennie to hear. The woman then reached out and touched Lisa's abs, awe on her face.

That was it. Jennie marched straight over to them. Lisa noticed her, looking her way. She looked surprised, which probably meant Jennie looked unhappy. Jennie focused on the woman groping her girlfriend. With agility and grace, she stepped in between the two women, arms crossed, raising a questioning eyebrow at the flirtatious girl.

The stranger was taken by surprise by Jennie's sudden appearance, taking a step back.

"Oh. Hello. Who are you?", She asked.

Jennie looked her up and down. Probably sizing her up.

"Her girlfriend." She answered, a heavy attitude to go with it. "Why are you groping her? She's taken."

The girl hadn't expected that. She looked at Jennie, then at Lisa, who was looking at Jennie with amusement and love on her dorky face. The woman stammered out an apology before walking away. Watching her retreat, Jennie felt proud of herself. She turned to her supermodel girlfriend, having to crane her neck in order to look at her face.

Lisa rolled her eyes.

"Really?" She said.

Jennie shrugged. "I'm not sorry." She stated. "She was flirting with you and you're mine. End of story."

With that, Jennie reached up, grabbing Lisa by the front of her bodysuit. Lisa rolled her eyes. She bent down, making it easier for Jennie. Once they were relatively on the same eye level, Jennie pulled her in a short, but deep kiss. Lisa grinned, finding the whole situation amusing. Pulling away from the kiss, Jennie looked Lisa in the eyes.

"Mine." She declared.

Lisa snickered.

"Yes, angel. I'm yours and you're mine. Now I should probably get back to talking to that stylist you just scared off. We could really use her vision to pull this session off."

Jennie smirked mischievously.

"Fine, but no funny business. I'm watching."

Lisa shook her head.