Let's Speed Run Two Dozen Chapters, Shall We?

Of course, Shen Qingqiu couldn't keep that promise for long. In his defence, it wasn't his fault that he was somehow kidnapped when he was taking a stroll outside to see how the planting of bamboo was doing. It had happened days after one night where he had felt like his head and body was being split in two.

And this had only been the start of what would be a couple of weeks filled with more event than what had happened in a couple of months he was at Huan Hua Palace.

He had woken up in the Demons' Holy Mausoleum, only to meet some long-lost family of Luo Binghe, if he could say it like this. It had truly been troublesome, dealing with Tianlang-jun and Zhuzhi-lang had been a real pain in the ass, not understanding what they wanted to do with him. Well, he did understand that for some reason they wanted to bring his soul back into his original body, but it had somehow failed to work. Zhuzhi-lang was especially hard to deal with since he had both devotion for Tianlang-jun and some life repayment towards him, flicking between helping him and following his king orders.

Truly annoying.

Of course, he was forced to save Luo Binghe since he had overworked himself in trying to get there and by trying to use his heavenly demon blood. He even found the old Huan Hua Palace master, which the sigh of what Luo Binghe had done to him sent a shiver down his back, rather happy that this was not what was supposed to happen to him anymore. Of course, he managed to get himself heavily injured, just to add to the bad thing happening that day, close under having to drink Zhuzhi-lang blood.

At least at some point, Luo Binghe did manage to get back to himself, although he nearly had a crisis over Shen Qingqiu leaving him again. It was clearly not the time and place to argue about that, and the omega did manage to convince him he didn't and was forced here and "Why would I have dragged Binghe all the way here if it wasn't to stay with him?". It had truly hurt to see him refuse to accept he was ready to stay by his side. He could see where the distrust was coming from, but it still hurt that he wouldn't believe him.

Yet their time arguing made it so the two other demons caught up with them and of course he had to ends up drinking some more heavenly demon blood, why wouldn't he? At this point, he would believe that this was just his fate to drink so much of it. Even more, he could hardly believe how easily Luo Binghe was tricked into giving him Xin Mo against him, ending up with nothing.

He supposed that the only positive of being capture by them was that Zhuzhi-lang was taking care of the left-over sprout rather well. He was sure Luo Binghe would have found a way, but not without crying about it before. He couldn't complain about being treated badly per se, but he sure had truly forgotten how badly some alpha could be sometimes, Luo Binghe was truly an angel and had kept the one at Huan Hua Palace in check very well.

He supposed that having both Tianlang-jun and Zhuzhi-lang not interested in him being a good thing because he wasn't sure if he would have actually been able to resist against both of them which was a horrifying thought to have.

He learns of the demon plan to merge the two realms together, which sound like a rather bad idea in Shang Qingqiu mind, but of course, he wouldn't be able to stop him. He was probably as stubborn as his son.

He wouldn't lie though that seeing Luo Binghe sneak in to save him was indeed a really good sight that made him feel much more relaxed. But the tranquillity of the moment couldn't stay for long, as having Zhuzhi-lang nearly strip him to keep taking care of his infected sprout was enough to drive Luo Binghe mad again.

When Tianlang-jun comes in he is nearly mortified at the idea that he believes that he and Zhuzhi-lang had decided to fool around, even the demon looks to not believe that idea to be able to ever come true. He is rather happy when someone else decided to barge into the demon camp, though he does wonder who the idiot is to just attack head-on like this, Tianlang-jun wasn't a demon to take lightly either.