How Not To Make An Alpha Panic 101

When he finally arrived at Cang Qiong Mountain he was somewhat shocked to hear Luo Binghe had already been there for two days without backing down. What a stubborn child he was, he really needed to let it go finally. He truly just wanted to go to him, pat his head and gently tell him it was alright, Shizun is here, you don't need this body anymore.

But he couldn't possibly do this.

So he decided to hide inside the crowd of disciples, listening to everyone argue over and over again, without going anywhere. At least right now no one was being seriously injured, other maybe than poor Airplane bro who was stuck to fight with one of the cultivators.

He did not do anything until someone got provoked enough to attack Luo Binghe again and he truly didn't feel like seeing his fellow cultivator get hurt more than this for a version of him that wasn't alive anymore.

So he rushed in, blocking to upcoming swords while making sure the Demon Lord wouldn't draw his sword out either. "It's only a corpse, everyone, it's only a corpse. There's no need to be like this, is there!" he said, something in him still a bit annoyed at the idea that all this was about a stupid body he didn't care about anymore.

Before he could react, Luo Binghe twisted around his hand to grab at his wrist, pulling him closer to him. "Shizun finally came out" he heard whispered near his ear, making him shiver despite trying to repress it. This little demon had known?! For how long, why didn't he told him earlier?

Then everything was a cacophony, everyone talking as they wonder if he was really Shen Qingqiu, after all, he did look like him, yet some key things were not matching. Notably that he was an omega. He had finally accepted that this was going to be his new life, it was a bit annoying to see no one could accept that either.

"You didn't die" he heard from Liu Qingge a bit farther from them, "Why didn't you told me?" he asked with a frown.

"You thought I would do so when you were grabbing my neck? You could as well just have snapped it out of shock" he replied. He felt the hand around him tighten, looking up to a displeased Demon Lord who didn't like the idea of what had happened between them. Oops, maybe he should have chosen a better wording.

It made him cough to try and move the subject along, looking back up at Luo Binghe "When did you notice?".

"Something ticked me off in the second dream, Shizun wasn't as interactive in dreams following the first one," he explained but didn't add more despite looking like he wanted to tell more. Right now was probably not the time to an in-dept explanation about how Luo Binghe had figured out it was him.

He was then accused of not caring enough about his Peak, because how dare he be playing around for the past years when everyone had been mourning him. This did hurt him a bit, how dare anyone say he didn't care about his disciple?

"I was buried in the soil for five years; do you believe I would play around while my disciples are all believing I am dead?". To be fair, he did play around a bit at first, but he had planned to go back to his peak when he had figured out how to explained how he was now without saying the whole truth.

More arguing until Liu Qingge was the one to prompt everyone to stop talking, Shen Qingqiu not against the idea of not having everyone against him. He sighed a bit, twisting around to look up at the Demon Lord "Binghe, you said you came here to catch me, right?" he asked before receiving a positive answer, "You caught me now" he said with a smile probably softer than he meant it to be, "I won't run away this time, just take me back".

These were not just words to soothe him, he truly wanted to simply go back with him, he could find a way to reassure him enough to let him go back to his peak later. If he was still allowed to go back...