"Okay but babe I needed that and to hear your voice so I can take a nap before my reservations. I'll be here for a few more days Stacey is gone so it's just me."

"Why didn't you leave with Stacey? I don't like you in another country by yourself Na." I said with an stern attitude.

"I can handle myself out here babe at home seems like the unsafest place for me."

"Na you don't have to go there anymore I told you that."

"Okay bae I know. Let me ride this high I just gave myself and enjoy a quick nap. Who knows I may just be on the next flight tomorrow."

"Na?"

"Yes?"

"I love you girl."

"I love you too daddy." Na blew a kiss and hung up.

The next two days flew by and Naomi was back on her plane to Atlanta.

Hartsfield Jackson Airport
"You out here bae?" I asked.

I'd been circling the airport for the last fifteen minutes for Naomi.

"Yes bae I see you come down a little bit."

I had locked eyes on her. She had on some skinny jeans and a nude pink top one that had her belly looking real round and cute.

"Damn ma you been eating good out there my lil mama getting big."

"I really think it's just the top babe." She said blushing. I embraced her before throwing her luggage in the back seat. And headed to my penthouse.

"Babe I got some business too handle at the club right now. So I'm gonna let you drop me off and take the g wagon back to the house."

"I'm tired babe. My back hurting and I was just ina uncomfortable plane chair for 8 hours straight." She reclined her seat and quickly fell asleep.

I patted her belly and headed straight for the house instead of the club. Whatever my baby wanted she could get.

"Wake up babe we here."

"Bae why are we in the garage I thought I was dropping you off?"

"Nah I let you get some sleep. Imma just take the Benz coupe."

"Bae I was alr..."

"Na. I got you and my baby I'm just looking out for your safety I can't have you falling alseep behind the wheel." I cut her off.

Inside Na kicked off her shoes at the door and laid on the couch and turned on love and hip hop Atlanta.

I headed upstairs and changed outta my sweats and into a nice cream Armani suit. Grabbed my jar of weed and sat down by Na feet and started rolling a backwood. I put the backwood to my lips and lit it. I took a couple of pull before massaging Na feet.

"Yo that scooter cat is crazy!!" We were watching the scene when scooter and the assistant were trying to get him to pay for her to open up her own shop.

"Bitches is really grimy like that. You see why I keep my life private when it comes to my business." She said side eyeing me.

"I would never do you like that ma! That's low down. Plus your pussy too juicy for me to be trying to go anywhere. You hungry want me to cook before I go?"

"Nah boo I been having crazy morning sickness ever since I was in Paris."

"Here. Tap it a few times. I know you miss it. You ain't get no food poisoning did you? You didn't eat that cheese your not supposed to have did you?"