Chapter 4

Naomi
I was waiting at my terminal scrolling through emails and checking new orders. My personal phone started to ring to in my emails I answered without checking the caller ID.

"Hello..." I waited for a answer.

"Where the fuck You at?!?!" Kayce shouted.

"I'm catching a flight what do you need?"

"I need your ass back home or there's gonna be a problem!" He bellowed into the phone.

"Kayce your a thirty four  year old man find something to occupy your time. Stop calling me cause this is a business trip and you know how I get. Don't bring the negativity trying to mess up my vibe." I couldn't stand how controlling he tried to be.

"Your business will never top mine. I don't know why you went without me I could help you."

I was up and pacing the terminal. This man was starting to irritate me.

"No! You don't want to help me you want to sabotage me and beat on me when I don't obey you. I'm not a fucking child! So I'm not going to make myself up set for my baby's sake your not worth it."
Click!!!!

Two days later in Paris.
Naomi and her assistant had done so much work. They worked hard but played harder. Naomi's assistant flight left two days after they arrived but Naomi's wasn't scheduled to leave for two more days.

She stayed in the Hôtel du Collectionneur. A beautiful luxury hotel with nice views and a amazing aesthetic!
Naomi was lounging in her bed, watching RAP SH!T on her laptop. When she heard her phone ring.

"Hello?" Don said on the line.

"Oh my gosh you just don't know how good it feels to hear your voice." I instantly felt my insides get hot.

"Homesick already?"

"Yes I wanna see you again."

"You can baby I'm never too busy for you."

"Can I give you a show?"

Don chuckled "Sure bae."

"Okay answer the FaceTime."  I loosened my robe so that it was barely on.

"Damn ma I got a business meeting in a lil bit. You looking too good to be so many miles away from me." He showed her his dick pressing through his dress pants.

"Can I give you a show?" I opened my legs and started rubbing her. Juices instantly coated my fingers. I tasted them and squeezed my breast with my free hand.
"Damn I been thinking about you all day for real." I threw my head back. The climax was building really fast. I looked down at my phone.
"Yo—missing —me?" my legs started to tremble and erotic moans escaped from me. I squeezed my breast once more and milk squirted out.

Don
"Oh my gosh ma. You are truly a sight for sore eyes." I took a screenshot of her. There she was right at climax her pussy juicy and creamy with her fingers stuffed inside and her perfect chocolate nipples exposed with milk running down her body. I had done that. Na is the only girl I've ever loved like this. Na was trying to catch her breath as she regained composure.

"Sorry it was so fast. I told you you were on my mind all day." She said smiling.

"You good ma that was a damn good show for real! How long you think your breast are gonna do that?"
Naomi didn't even realize she had milk all over her stomach and nipples.

"Oh my gosh I don't know. Do you think it's normal?" She was covering herself with her robe.

"Bae I don't have any kids but I'm sure it's not a bad sign we can ask the doctor at the appointment."