"She rejected me........I think I messed up though I wanted to date cause it wasn't working out for us with others so I can't blame her for saying no , hell I would have said no." I said as he nodded.

"Jide you can't ask her to date you cause of others , it needs to happen cause you like her . Maybe it's not that time yet but like I've always said you both are meant to be , so chin up don't worry." Simon said trying to comfort me.

"What if I've messed up our friendship though , I didn't want that to happen." I said leaning back on the couch.

"I'm sure it didn't change anything you both will still be best friends don't worry, now go get changed we're going out , Josh and Freya have invited us to the club." He said patting me on my back.

"You know what I need to get drunk out of my mind to forget about this so let's go." I said as he nodded in agreement.

We got ready and decided to record a video together as we had quite some time left to go before we had to leave. We took a cab to the club with the girls and as expected it was real awkward between me and Jules and based on the sly looks I got from Talia, I'm sure she knew what I had done too.

We got to the club and after I had greeted every single one of my friends, I directly made my way to the bar and decided to drink my problems away which is not exactly the best thing to do.

And just like always my light weight self lost all composure and found myself slumped on the table with Tobi keeping me company while the other boys laughed and made fun of me.

"I got this......" I heard someone whisper from next to me as Tobi past my back and left me before I felt someone else take his place and I didn't need to lift my head up to know it was Jules, her comforting touch making me feel a little better instantly.

"When will you learn to pace yourself while drinking." She asked with a chuckle as I groaned.

"Allow me, today's not been my day." I said as she rubbed my back.

"You idiot that doesn't mean you had to drink this much." She said with a sigh as I nodded.

"Why you even comforting me , go have fun I'm just gonna head home." I said lifting my head and looking at her for the first time since I got here.

Fuck she looked beautiful, she almost radiated comfort and I sighed as I got up and bid everyone goodbye before stumbling out the club as quickly as I can.

"Jide.... Wait " I heard Jules as she jogged out the club whilst wearing her coat.

"Nooo... Go back in I'll get back alone." I said stopping her as she shook her head.

"This is what we always do , come on I'm getting you back safe." She said taking my hand in hers.

Juliana's POV

We caught a cab back to our apartments and JJ was trying his best to maintain distance and it was actually quite funny watching his drunk self try to ignore me.

After we got out the cab I saw him stumble a little so I put an arm around his waist holding him steady as we walked up to the apartment and  he was too drunk to protest so he held on to me.

After we got to his apartment he opened it and and when I followed him in , he looked at me like I had committed a crime.

"What are you doing?" He asked taking my arm off his waist.

"Well I'm doing what I usually do , sit down I'll get you some water." I said as I pointed to the sofa.

"Jules why you doing all this?" He asked as he sighed and look at the floor.

"Like I said we are still best friends, go sit down I'll get you the water." I said as he nodded and finally smiled at me.

I got him a glass of cold water to sober him up and took it to him seeing JJ laid out on the sofa. I sat him up and made him drink the water and he obeyed and drank the entire glass. I sat down next to him and he laid his head on my shoulder seeking comfort for his tired body.

"I'm sorry for making you feel awkward earlier." He said apologizing as I took his hand in mine.

"JJ I said it's alright, although it was quite surprising to see the KSI nervous while asking someone out." I said as we both chuckled.

"I mean first off you're not some random girl you're my best friend and second everyone would get nervous if they were to ask out a girl they had a crush on." He said nonchalantly as he played with my fingers.

There it was again, the crush thing, he possibly couldn't be lying to me being this drunk right.

"Yeah......" I said awkwardly as my mind proded me to ask him more about the crush.

"Man if I would have just asked you out when I first got the crush on you we could have been something...." He said with a sigh as he leaned more into me.

"Why didn't you then??" I asked as he shook his head.

"I wasn't over Ava and I've always wanted the best for you Jules and I knew I couldn't have given that to you, I wouldn't have been the perfect man you deserve and I still can't in my opinion but our friends think I can so that's why I asked if we could give it a try and that was so dumb, so again I apologize." He said kissing my knuckles as I felt my heart melt.

"Jide you're amazing don't put yourself down like that, any girl that has you is very lucky...." I said in a whisper as he nodded and closed his eyes finally letting himself sleep against my body.

He looked so cute, so peaceful, so innocent. He was perfect in every sense of the word. Maybe we can give this relationship a go, you know what I should take him out on a date then we'll move from there.

I slowly moved away from his body and put his legs up on the sofa before quickly grabbing a pillow and duvet from his room. I placed the pillow under his head and the duvet over him. I bent down and gave him a small peck on his forehead as a smile appeared on his face.

"I love you...." I softly whispered to him and I knew that I meant every word with whole heart and soul.

I did truly love him and maybe this relationship I've wanted for so long may work out.......

A/N

Omg sorry for the late chapter guys.
I'm Elora and I'll be taking over this book from now on so I hope to see you in the next chapter.

Love you loads xx