ミ★ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 ★彡

Start from the beginning

"All right young students, listen up! I will now announce pairs and which team you will be on!" you listened intently hoping for you and Todoroki to be teamed up together. "L/n Y/n and Todoroki Shoto: The hero team!" your eyes light up at the pairing, "Wow we actually got paired!" you put your hand out for a high five but didn't return it. "Oh come on Todoroki! Stop being so aloof for once!" he looked away... but he also returned the gesture. You smiled at your victory.

❦❦❦

The first group goes up. Hero team Midoriya and Uraraka v Villain team Bakugo and Iida. You started to get worried since Bagkugo and Midoriya were up against each other. You don't know what happened between them yet, but they seem to have such hatred for each other. Well...  It's more of a one-sided hatred. Midoriya seems to be scared of Bakugo. And Bakugo seems to be the one who hates Midoriya. "Are you nervous?" You look the dual haired boy. "For us? No. I'm worried for Midoriya." Just then, Bakugo went in for a surprise attack on the two, but Midoriya moved him and Uraraka out the way. "He dodged it!" Bakugo goes for his next attack but Midoriya caught his arm and flipped him over. Todoroki wanted to say something to comfort you, but he didn't know why. He came here to become a hero and prove to his father he can become one without using his left side; not to be nice and make friends. Yet here he was, trying to think of what he could say to make you feel better. 

"Bakugo only wants to fight him. I don't even think he cares about the exercise. He didn't even care when Uraraka left." You wish you knew what they were saying but it wasn't possible. Midoriya went to hide and Uraraka finally made it to Iida and the weapon. But Bakugo found Midoriya and he seemed to have something bad in mind. "I don't have a good feeling about this." you were right, because he released a giant attack straight onto Midoriya. Luckily, Midoriya was able to dodge it. "All Might, you have to stop them! He's gonna seriously hurt Midoriya!" you pleaded to your teacher but he denied your request. "But-" "It'll be fine. I'm sure he'd stop the fight before anything gets too bad." You turn to look at Todoroki. You wanted to protest more, but you decided not to. He's right. He'd stop it before anything goes wrong. "He doesn't look like the type to think, but he's more subtle than I expected." Kirishima and Mina turn around in confusion. He explained himself and Yaomomo chimed in. Holy shit she's beautiful. May not be the best time to be thinking such things but it's true! She's gorgeous! 

"They're right. Bakugo might be a hot head but he's smart. Midoriya knows his moves and Bakugo knows that and he was able to quickly change his normal moves into something Midoriya wouldn't be able to predict." you added to their convo. "That's not all that of a genius move! All he did was change his attacks." You look at Kaminari who still didn't seem to fully get it. "It's a lot harder than you think. The attacks you make is like second nature to a lot of us. You don't notice it because of how often you've been doing it. Why do you think Midoriya was dodging all his moves at the start?" he finally seemed to understand.

❦❦❦

After some time, the hero team eventually won. No one was too badly hurt, except Midoriya who had to be taken to Recovery Girl. Now, it was you and Todoroki's turn to go up against the mock villains. As you have your guard up as you walk in. "You should probably wait outside, this can get dangerous." You look at him in confusion. "I'm sorry what?" he stops walking but doesn't turn around. "I'm going to freeze this whole place. Once I do, I'll just go upstairs and touch the weapon; it'll be an easy win." You honestly start to get a little annoyed. "You can't just make a plan without me. Not only make a plan without me and leave me out of it completely." you walk up to him and turn him around to face you. "You really think you'll become a hero by doing everything by yourself? By leaving your teammates out of everything?" he started to get annoyed with you. What would you know?