She was talking to herself. When karan pull her behind pillar. She was about to shout but he put his hand on her mouth. Preeta glared him. He smile and remove his hand.

Preeta : office mai tu mai kuch bol nahi pai par ab kaan khol kai sun lo agr tumnai mujhai touch kia ya mery pas anai ki khosish ki tu mai tumhary khoon chos lo gi samjhy...

She take out her all frustation and nervousness on her.

After listening her karan put his one hand on pillar and leaned toward her.

Karan : Acha phir kahan sai khoon chosna pasand kary gi yaha sai ya yaha sai...

He said pointing toward his neck then lips giving her smirk.

Karan : i am ready choso khoon ..

He lean more toward her.

Karan : abhi tu sherni ban rahi thi mery pas atey hi masom bili kue ban gi...

Preeta : dekhu tum..

Karan : dekh hi raha hu..

He said huskily while looking at her lips. She gapsed.

Preeta : tum na..

Karan : mai na...

Preeta pushed him. He stambled back.
She was about to go but he again pull her hand and cage her in his arm giving back hug.

Her body froze after touching his. He tight his grip on her waist. He slowly trace his nose on her neck and whisper near her ear.

Karan : wifey ! Tareef ka moqa tu du !

He said and place a kiss on her. She closed her eyes tightly. Her legs become jelly.

Karan : YOU LOOK HEAVENLY GORGEOUS IN BLACK ! MY LADY

He said and bite on her collarbone. Her nails digged in his arms. A moan escaped from her mouth. He turn her with jerk and pull her close from waist.
He look at her face which become all red. Her eyes is still closed. He look at her hands which was clutching his shirt tightly and smile.

Karan : open your eyes babydoll !

He say in huskily voice but she don't dare to open her eyes because she know once she look in his eyes she gonna forgetten everything !

Karan : janeman ! Ankhein khol lo warna kiss kr lo ga...

He said and in a minute she open her eyes in shock. He wink at her. She take a chance and push him. He stambled back and smile.

Karan : phir sai sherni ban gi...

He said moving toward her.

Preeta : ab agr tumnai mujhai hath lgaya tu tumhara mun noch lu gi...

Karan : ok choom lena...

Preeta : Whaattttt !!

Karan : wahi babydoll jo tumnai bola..

Preeta : you need a doctor...

She say and goo..

Karan : par meri bemari ka haal sirf tumhary pas hai..

He shout from back. He smile thinking about their moments and run hand on his neck smiling devishly...

___________________

Preeta feeling suffocated in party. So she move toward lawn where no one is present. She look at the sky.

She looked up at the sky. Where the moon hidden in the clouds was shining and the stars were making the scene more charming with their light.

She felt lonely even though there were so many people there.

Karan, who had been looking around for a long time, went to the lawn and saw his life who was holding herself in her arms and looking at the sky.

He go near her from back and whisper.

Karan : jitna dur jao gi utna pas khincho ga..

She didn't reply. He was expecting a irritated reply but she didn't say anything. He felt something wrong. He grabbed her arm and turned her towards him. And the next thing made him shock she was crying..

Karan : heyy ! Preeta kya huwa hai..

She start crying more and just looking down. He tilt up her chin.

Karan : kisi nai kuch kaha hai mjhai btao kya huwa..

It was not enough for him to kill the person for whom she was crying.

Preeta : Kuch...nahi...

He sigh and join his forehead with her. Then one more tear slide down from her eyes. He bring up his hand and wipe her tears.

Karan : shhhh ! Aik aur ansu nahi... mai tumhary liyai hamesha yahi hu koi bhi masla hu koi bhi bat koi kuch kahy... THE KARAN LUTHRA KI WIFE HU TUM... MAI TUMHARI ANKH MAI ANSO BARDASH NAHI KAR SAKTA "

She was listening him with closed eyes. He look at her face which was showing peace.

" yahi tu chahti thi , yahi sakoon tu chahti hai... os insan ko apnai paass bhi chahti thi par os sai dur bhi jati thii , yahi samjh nahi paa rahi thi "

Both was standing their just feeling peace from eachother. Karan was just looking at her face when his eyes stuck on her lips. He want to show his love. He want her in his arms , in his life forever. He once more time look at her lips and now he loose his patience. He close the distance between them.

He place his lips on her. She opened her eyes in shock which was close. He start moving his lips slowly. She was just standing like statue. While he was feeling every corner of her lips. He was sucking her lower lips when her body also start responding. He smile in kiss and turn soft kiss into passionate one. Both were exchanging breath. Her hand automatically start running in his hairs. While he put his hand on her neck and pull her more close. Suddenly rain drops start falling on them. Heavenly rain start. But who care. These moment was best when both were feeling same. Both need eachother. Water running down from their bodies both are drenched. Preeta start shivering. Rain drops are running down from her hairs to face and then lips which was making him more crazy. After a passionate kiss he broke the kiss. She quickly hide herself in his arms.

But the she remember they did wrong. She remember what he did with her. The past one more time make her cruel to accept his love. She pushed him. He look at her with shocked expression.

Preeta : na...nahii yeh..yeh glt hai

She said and run from there. He kept calling her but she didn't stop.

But all this scene was captured by someone.