Broken

Coming back to the story !

In karan room !

He devileshly throwing everything. Everything in his room is shatter. His eyes are red not only red also filled with tears.

Why he give importance to her. Why she betrayed him. All thoughts coming in his mind.

He pick punching bag from cupboard and start punching to take out his all frustation.

Karan : Ahhhh !! Nahi chahyai tum mjhai ... i hate you

He was shouting while punching on bag. His both hand were bleeding.

Mahir enter in his room after listening his shout.

Mahir : pagal hogia hai tu kia kar rha hai..

Karan : han hogia hu pagal tu ja yaha sai

Mahir : mai kahin ni ja rha aur kya hai yeh sab

Karan : tu..

Karan hold his hand and throw him out of room. He close the door with thud and slide down on door and sit on floor cryingly. He has no enery in his body.

Karan : kuee kue dhoka diaaa.. kue yeh sab kiaa..

He said and punch on door.

________________

On other side !

Preeta walking on road lifelesly. She have no tears in her eyes. She is just walking like a statue on road. She want to cry.. she see bench on side of road. She sit on bench and hug her knees. Tears start forming in her eyes remembering all scenes. She start crying. He have to listen her. He don't give her chance to justify. He said he love her then why he don't trust her ?

Preeta : aik ... dafa meri bat sun to lety.. par tumhai tu mujhai apni zindagi sai nikalna tha ...

She said and cry more.

Preeta : lekin...nahi ab mai kabhi tumhai apni shakal nahi dekhao gi.. now i have to stand for myself.

She wipe her tears and stand to go. At that time a black car come infront of her. Two men wearing black mask come out from car and hold her from arms and forcefully start dragging toward car. She kept shouting but no one listen her. Soon she felt cloth on her mouth and all become black !

__________________

Mahir was drinking water in kitchen. Bella eventually come in kitchen but after seeing mahir she gave him hard glare.

Mahir : bella listen

Bella : kya listen han jo karan nai kia oskai bad kuch sun na baki hai..

Mahir come forward and hold her hands.

Mahir : baby osko thora sambhalny du mai sab thik kar du ga..

Bella nod with stern face. Mahir know this is very big game he already what he will do.

_________________

A room show full of dark only a ray of light falling on girl face from close window mirror. A girl both hand tied to chair. She in unconcious. The girl is nonother than preeta.

A man in 24's enter in room. He was dressup in suit having smirk on his face. He order his man to bring glass of water. He throw that glass of water on preeta face.

She slowly open his eyes and man standing infront of her make her froze.

Preeta : a...arav

A whisper come from her mouth. She see herself tied to chair.