I love you too. He said

He was awake!?

That's so embarrassing!

I could feel my face heat up.

You were awake but you didn't reply to me. I said

Mm, I don't care as long as I love you. He said

I looked at him, even in the dark I could see that he was smiling because of the moon's light coming from outside of our open window.

You can't just say I love you without meaning to say it. I said

I mean it though. He said

He opened his eyes and looked at me.

It doesn't matter if you mean it or not. You still have a girlfriend. I said and looked away.

But you're my fiancé so you have more advantage. He said

Still doesn't matter. I said

He suddenly sat up and hovered over me.

I gulped.

Why am I nervous? Should I be?

Jungwon, get off of me. I said and tried to push him off by his chest.

No. He smirked

He moved his face closer, I shut my eyes expecting something to happen but nothing did.

Suddenly I heard him laughing, I opened my eyes and saw him laughing while he was still over me.

I scoffed.

I opened the night lamp beside me and pushed him off me.

I'm going. You keep on messing with me, I'll sleep in Youngwon's room. I said

Before I could leave, he grabbed me by my wrist as he sat down on the edge of the bed.

Okay, okay... I'm sorry. He chuckled

Ha ha, funny. You think it's funny? I said with a pissed voice.

He stopped laughing.

I'm sorry. He said

He pulled me closer and hugged me by my waist. He rested his head on my stomach.

After a few seconds, he looked up at me as I looked at him. He stood up still hugging me by my waist.

No jokes this time. He whispered

He moved his face closer to me and our lips touched. His kisses were gentle and soft.

After a few seconds, he tried to deepen the kiss so I went along with it.

I wrapped my arms behind his neck while my hands played with his hair.

He slowly sat down on the bed, not separating our lips. He tapped his lap signaling me to sit on his lap.