013: Youngwon

We all arrived at my house, they parked their cars and we walked towards my house. I opened the door and we all entered.

Unnie, mom. I'm home, I brought some... friends. I said, Jennie popped up out of nowhere.

Ohhh, you're here. Hi guys, I'm Jennie... Chelsea's sister. I introduced each one of them, including Seri and except my old friends.

Ahhh, nice to meet you guys. Jennie said

Unnie, where's mom? I asked

She went to Yang Co., they have something to discuss. Jennie said, I looked at them but they were all pretending like they don't know anything.

What do they have to talk about? You and J-

Probably something important, Ni-ki. Don't ask any more questions Ni-ki or I will not buy you food. I said

Ahh, I want food now then. Ni-ki said

Arghhh, this kid really. There's a lot of food in the pantry, you can get whatever you want there. I said

Assa! Ni-ki said as he excitingly ran to the pantry as if he knows where it is.

Ahh cute. Jennie said

I'm probably cuter than him. Sunoo mumbled but we still heard him, Jennie laughed.

You are cuter. Jennie said

Ahhh really, noona? Sunoo said

Yeah, I like you guys. You guys are fun to be with. Jennie said

Oh noona, you're watching a movie. Can we watch with you? Heeseung said

Sure, I'm watching a horror movie, is that okay with you guys? Jennie said

Of course. They said, we all went to the living room and watched with her.

Ni-ki came back with a lot of snacks in his hands. He was holding a big bag of popcorn, 3 packs of gummies, and 2 bags of chips. Jungwon and I were sitting beside each other but there was a space between us while Zia was on my other side, good thing Seri wasn't clinging onto him but they were sitting next to each other really close. Ni-ki sat down beside Zia and I making me move closer to Jungwon. Some were sitting on the floor while we were sitting on the couch, Jennie was sitting on the floor.

Give me that. I said to Ni-ki while pointing at one of the gummy. He quickly gave it to me. We were all sharing the foods Ni-ki brought, we were all chilling while eating when suddenly a jump scare occured. Ni-ki was very startled that he spilled the foods, I was also startled but not as much as Ni-ki. Seri on the other hand clung onto Jungwon, as usual I guess.

Yah Ni-ki, you made a big mess. Heeseung scolded

Sorry. Ni-ki said, we paused the movie and started cleaning. The popcorn and chips was scattered everywhere, the carpet was full of foods. I took the vacuum and cleaned the carpet while the others clean the couch and other stuff.

-

After a few minutes of cleaning we finally finished cleaning. Some sat down on the couch and some on the floor, Ni-ki and I was sitting beside each other.

Thank you for helping me clean my mess. Ni-ki said

No problem, now let's continue the movie. You can only sat the gummies since it's easy to clean. I said, he nodded and they resumed the movie. Ni-ki is munching on gummies, he was about to grab a gummy when Ni-ki stopped my hands.

Noona. Ni-ki said as he paused

What? I asked

Your ring, where is it? Ni-ki said as he looked at my hands. I checked my hands but it wasn't there anymore.

What's wrong? Jennie asked as she looked behind.

My ring, it's gone. I said

What!? We have to find it before mom and dad finds out. Jennie said, we both started looking for it and Ni-ki started helping us and so did the others except the beloved couple.

Mr. Yang is going to kill you when he finds out. Jennie mumbled but it was loud enough for me to hear.

He told me never to remove it. I said, Jennie came closer to me while I'm busy cupping the carpet.

Yah, what's up with those two? Jennie asked quietly as she looked as Jungwon and Seri real quick.

They're still dating, I just let him do whatever he wants. I like him but this is his only time for himself before we get married, soon he'll be stuck with someone like me. I whispered

Yah, there's nothing wrong with you. What do you mean "someone like me", you're very special. Jennie whispered, I just smiled and went back to searching.

After a few minutes of searching, we still didn't find it. We rested for a bit but then my phone rang, it was mom.

Chelsea- bold italic     Mom- bold

Hello mom.

Hon, I'm on my way home. I brought company, his name is Youngwon. He's 7 years old, he will be living with you and Jungwon starting next week but this week he will stay with us.

All of a sudden? That's okay with me but what about... Jungwon's opinion. *whispers name

Yes, he's also Jungwon's cousin so it's no problem. He was suppose to stay with the Yang family but he said he'll get bored because his cousin will not be around.

Oh, uhm that's okay with me. But what about his family?

His parents are on a business trip that's why they left Youngwon here.

Oh.

Are you at home already?

Yeah, I brought some friends.

How many exactly?

11, 12 if I add unnie.

Oh okay, we're 5 minutes away now. Tell them to stay for dinner, wait for us. Youngwon is excited to meet you, he wants to say something.

Hello noona, I wanted to meet you so bad. Auntie showed me your picture, you're really pretty noona. -Youngwon

Ahh really, thank you. *soft voice

Okay then, I'm hanging up since I'm driving. We're almost there.

Okay mom, bye. *ends call