"Hey, sis," Marigold smiles back, returning the hug. "Our parents home?"

"Oh, goodness no," Pearl tells her, "Daddy hates to be here when you are. He and Mama left early this morning. They'll be gone for a week."

Her smile grows, "so you're home alone?"

She nods, "mhm!"

"Great! How 'bout Luther and I take you out for some somethin' to eat?"

Pearl peaks out to look behind her sister and sees Luther leaning against a red convertible.

"Well? Pearl?"

"Course," she smiles and rushes past her sister and toward the car. "Hello, Luther."

"Pearl," he nods toward her "I like your dress."

"Why, thank you," she smiles as she slips into the backseat.

Marigold heads toward the car before getting into the passenger side, "where'd you wanna go, Pearly?"

"Hmm... how 'bout that diner? I love their milkshakes!"

"Mearle's drive in?" Luther asks.

She nods "mhm."

"I love that place, they got the best milkshakes in the whole damn country."

"Let's go there then," Marigold says and Luther pulls off from the house just like that.

Pearl sits at the table in Mearle's diner in front of her sister and her sister's fiancé, Luther

She has a strawberry milkshake in front of her along with a burger and some delicious fries. She happily sips on her drink as Marigold eats her blueberry pie, chatting on and on about all the different states and countries she and Luther have visited together.

"Oh! You a fan of Elvis Presley, Pearl?"

"Oh am I?" she questions with a grin "I just adore him. His music, his style, his..."

"Dancing?" she teases.

Pearl giggles "it's certainly a plus."

"If you wanna meet him you definitely can," Luther tells her.

"What do you mean?"

"Luther's sister, Peach Hawk, knows the Colonel personally. Through him, she met Elvis and introduced the both of them to us a few months back," Marigold explains.

"Oh really? That's great news, Mari. It'd be a dream to meet Elvis Presley," she smiles.

"What do you say we take you tonight, eh?" Luther offers "you can watch him play his music live and meet him. Guaranteed."

"Thank you, thank you, Luther! Means the world to me." Pearl joyfully cheers in her seat "I'm meetin' Elvis!"

Suddenly on the radio, an Elvis song began playing.