Remember Me

Jasmine

Alicia! come on girl! I'm trying get home and smoke a blunt!

Bye, thank you.thank you I could hear Alicia rushing out to get to the car.

As we drove home it was completely silent. I broke the silence by asking her how her day went , she just looked at me in disgust so I turned my head back focusing on the road ahead of me. We arrived through my front door.

"remember when I told you how I had sex with that random man I met that night at kiss land, and how I thought I was pregnant. well....."

I just sat there and watched her cry full of tears.

"How am I going to explain this to my boyfriend ,you know how he acts ! This isn't good! I have to get an abortion! quick! He's going to kill me...literally!

I tried wiping her soft felt tears and I kissed her forehead. I really wasn't worried about her problem right now I was just tying to console her. I was more worried and concerned on how I was going to get The weeknd to pay attention to me.

I pulled out my phone and went to twitter to see if The weeknd was tweeting and if I could catch him in time to have a quick conversation with him. Just then I saw him tweet @Theweeknd:Having fun with Tazs Angel's Tonight XOTWOD.

So I hurried to his profile to Direct Message him

To-@Theweeknd

From-@JasmineSGol

Hi The weeknd my name is Jasmine Sanders you may never get to see this because you are always busy but , i'm 23 years old, I am originally from Toronto but I am currently living in Coachella. I am a huge fan of your music ,you are my inspiration and motivation. XO Jasmine. I hurried and sent it without hesitation.

To:@jasminesgol

From:@Theweeknd

Hi jasmine nice to meet you, you are very correct by saying I'm busy so im going to keep it short, you are very beautiful. I am actually headed to Coachella to perform. Maybe I will see you there and we could go from there. P.S please Call me Abel.

I was breathing heavy when I got that message, He was so pleasurable, lovely, he even gave me permission to call him Abel. I took a puff of my blunt, preparing myself for what I was going to say when I met him. I had 3 days to think about it, there was no way I was going to let this opportunity slip out of my hands.

I put my hair in a neat bun with MAC red lipstick wearing a full pencil dress and black heels from Jimmy cho, To go get a outfit for that night as well. Maybe I was overthinking it but I wanted him to remember me.