Tae - Please mama jisoo was so sad she want to spend some alone time with me without any bodyguard, please mama. Tell dad that i'm in my room that's it.

Said while showing his best puppy eyes. Kim Seokjin's biggest weakness.

Jin - okay come in 1 hour, please come fast baby your dad will kill me if he come to know  about this!( said worriedly)

Tae - yess! thank you mama you are the best!!

Tae said excitely and hug his mama tightly. Jin laugh and hug back.

Jin - ok ok go, Your girlfriend must be waiting!( said and laugh )

Tae than look at his watch and started to panic and run to door.

Tae - i'm late! (shout and run)

Jin laughed while looking at his son's silly behaviour.

Jin - come fast! ( shout )

Tae - Yess, wait for me at dinner!( shout back )

Jisoo told taehyung to come 7 o'clock but when he want there it's already 7:30, the park is pretty dark.. literally no one is around. he sat on the benche and call Jisoo.

In call 📞

Tae - where are you? I am waiting.

Jis - coming. ( and cut the call )

Sitting on the benche, he was waiting for jisoo while using his phone. he feel someone in behind. he is about to turn around that's when he felt that someone inject something in back of his neck and everything want black out.

Now it's 9:30 in night, jin is worried sick, he is in living room looking at the main door again and again. but there are no sign of taehyung.  Namjoon come and sit beside jin, But jin is still looking at the door. Namjoon said.

Nj - sweetheart, where's  bear? ( aked softly )

Jin flinched very badly and fall for sofa on floor. Namjoon quickly hold him and made in sit again.

Nj - hay hay! sorry sorry i don't want to scare you baby.

Namjoon made jin sit on the sofa and he himself sat on the floor infront of jin and kiss his hands.

Nj - so sorry sweet.

Jin - It's o-k. ( said nervous)

Nj -  where's tae? baby.

Namjoon said still siting in the floor and softly caress jin hands.

Jin - tae hm - tae he-

Jin want to tell namjoon everything but he knows namjoonSo he is scared but he have to tell him now.

Nj - what happan ?

Jin - tae went to park.

Nj - it's 10 he went to park this time? ( said little angery )

Jin - act-ually he w-ent to pa-rk in 7 .. He said, he will co-me back in 1 hour.

Jin said while low his head and small voice.

Nj - which park? ( he said in deep voice )

Jin - ×××park ..

Nj - with which Bodyguard?

Jin remind silent .. what will he say to Namjoon? that Tae went to park alone without any Bodyguard. Namjoon surely gonna kill jin..

Namjoon stand up and said with Deep dangerous voice ..

Nj - with who? baby

Jin said nothing.

Nj - I ASKED WITH WHO DAMMIT. ( Shout )

He is shout could be heard in the whole mension. Every maid and Bodyguard started to gather. 

Jin - no on-e  .. He to-ld me jisoo want to meet him alone. So she told tae to come in ××× park a-lone. I don't wa-nt him to go but he really want to go i don't do anyt-hing ..he told me he will come back in an hour ..but he he i don't 

Jin was crying badly .. Namjoon quickly want to jin and hug him and said softly ..

Nj - It's ok it's ok love .. We'll find him  .. he will be somewhere near, you don't have to worry, I will just go and come back with him.

Jin - please ple-ase take him back I am so sorry I sh-ould't let him go.

Nj - you wait.. I'll come back ..

Namjoon said kissed jin on forehead softly and want out.  And jin started to cry hard ...

Jin - please be save baby please!.

Somewhere in a dark room tae slowly open his eyes. Than he started to feel pain in his every body parts, they beat him little hard. he is now laying in the floor with his eyes closed. he don't know what is happening around him his whole body is unconscious because of the pain .. slowly the door open and one old man walk inside.

?? - ohh Namjoon's baby you wake up? That's good. let's the show begin then! what you say.? ( sweetly said )

Tae - w-ho ar-e you?

Taehyung was very scared. He don't know what is happening, he don't know what happened to Jisoo! is she okay?

?? - you will know sweetheart.

The door again open a boy walk in, After see the face Taehyung felt like everything stop ..

Tae - Bo - gu-m..
.
.
.
.
.
_____

To be continued💜

Everything good ??😶