44

‧₊˚Time skip to the middle of the next day‧₊˚

Everyone was in the kitchen setting up stream, Technoblade, Drista and Dream were off camera although Dream nor Drista cared if she face revealed.

The only reason they were all in the kitchen was because it was the only place stream would be able to see them all.

(A/n: by the way I FORGOT to introduce ranboo and his real name IN THIS BOOK is Logan Adams as I might use it once or twice in the future)

Maya was sitting on the counter with her head against a cabinet next to Niki and Lani was next to her who were doing the same.

Nick started his stream like normal, but that was quickly taken over by Tommy and Tubbo telling them that they had media-share on and to send anything and everything.

And with that the group started.

The group (minus Tommy) laughed at his "Thats What I Like" video, while he screamed at everyone for laughing.

Good thing for Tommy, Ranboo's chicka dance was next, Ranboo yelled at everyone and fake cried.

Maya, Big Q and Karl all cringed at a video of them dancing, that Maya posted on tiktok. It was a good tiktok and a good dance but seeing them dancing was disgusting to them.

There were a lot and lot of edits.

Soon the stream ended and an hour or so later Maya went to her room.

~Laurens Corner~
HEYYYYYY IM AT MY DADS AND POSTING THIS ON A SUX HOUR HIKE ISTG IF I MISS DREAMS FACE REVEAL IM GOING TO CRY