Get out

"Wake up" I woke to see my best friend Ryder who I've known since I was 5 in school. We were always the bad kids along with some 7th graders. "I'm getting you out of here" I jumped up and the sherif opened the cell I jumped into his arms he let me go and we headed to the shop to get me some new clothes since mine were rags at this point. I walked in and all the woman stared at me "hi" I said to Tiana who just turned around and walked away, I found a beautiful dress.

 I walked in and all the woman stared at me "hi" I said to Tiana who just turned around and walked away, I found a beautiful dress

I bought it because I might need crazy but my parents own a plantation and have a mansion so I got some of the money. Ryder carried the dress and we headed to the bar and got a drink "so what's the plan now?" Ryder asked. "I don't know anymore. Maybe I will cause some more trouble" I smirked, he sighed "Katie we have all matured you are the only one who hasn't" he shrugged "maybe you should too" I gasped "I have matured" I told him as I sipped on wine. "I'm just saying to be married a guy wants someone to cook, clean, and hold their children" he said finishing his whiskey. I thought what was he talking about who said I wanted to be marred or clean or cook and hold their children, I never wanted any of that. We headed to my house to go horseback riding I saw my parents "Katie!" My mom yelled running over to me, she hugged my tight as the pot ran over, she squealed and ran back to stir it "Tommy get over here our baby is home!" She yelled to my father. My sibling ran down the stairs to come see me Taylor, Carrie, Paige, and Ashley ran and hugged me followed by their husbands to come say 'hi' I was always close to them too. Carrie married Braden, Paige married Ryan, Ashley married Benjamin, and Taylor is getting married to Blake. My dad came over and hugged me "welcome welcome home sweetheart" he said hugging me my family was always with me even when I was awful or misjudged. "Hey me and Ryder are heading out for riding Kay bye" Ryder and I headed to the stables where I saw Pumpkin my horse I ran over to her in my dad's old gear which he hated me wearing since I was a woman my sisters were all well behaved, pretty, popular, mature, and kept themselves looking nice. While I was a mess I was not very pretty, rude, immature, and didn't care about my outfit or hair. I hopped on Pumpkin and Ryder got on Biscuit we rode to the end of the hill on the side of town were you could see the whole view the town, the forest, the mine, the pond. We sat there on the hill and had dinner talked about our dreams and what are kids we're gonna be like. I could talk to Ryder for hours I never had feelings for boys or anyone outside of family but Ryder was different he was like the brother I never had people called us married and a couple but to us we were brother and sister. We packed up our basket and headed back to my house to put the horses away, I said bye and went up, changed into my night gown and fell asleep I haven't slept like this in four months before I was sleeping on the cold earth with one blanket on top of me and a moldy pillow. I feel asleep for real to a dreamless sleep.