Introduction

Heyy this is my first story and I'm really enjoying writing it, so I hope you like it as much as I do. It's based around F1 and your life growing up with 3 brothers as well as many more complicated relationships on the grid and some secrets. All of the pictures above are a little inspiration for this story. This is a first-person story and it has some mild language in some of the parts. I hope you enjoy the read!

Please give me feedback and comments for each chapter :)

POV: you take a picture with your brothers in front of a mirror

Characters

Isabelle 'Belle' Leclerc (you)
Arthur Leclerc
Charles Leclerc
Lorenzo 'Enzo' Leclerc
Pierre Gasly
Carlos Sainz
Max Verstappen
Christian Horner

Backstory
You are the middle child in the Leclerc family. Lorenzo 'Enzo' being the oldest, then Charles, then you (Isabelle) and then your younger brother Arthur.

Both Charles and Arthur drive for formula 1 and formula 3 so they are away most of the year and you don't get to see them at all. You have stayed close to home by attending the University of Monaco, which you have just graduated from with a degree in communications and marketing, with a placement year in Barcelona.

With Charles and Arthur being away with their careers you and Lorenzo have grown closer and have a close bond with one another, you see each other every week and you have a mutual understating of him being the protective laidback older brother.

You and Arthur FaceTime a lot during the week and he tells you everything that's going and all the gossip thats happening around the grid since you can't be there. He also keep you updated about Charles since you both don't talk much anymore. You see each other at the odd family gatherings (that's if either of you turn up to the same one) and you go on family vacations (which you missed last year).

More about Uni

Wanting to feel more independent and less reliant on your parents you moved away from home into the university's accommodation to experience what life was like away from your family. At the beginning of your first year, you made loads of new friends, but you soon began to realize it's because they wanted to get close to Charles and they didn't really care about hurting you in the process.

Your glad you stayed close to home because it meant you could go visit Lorenzo and your parents on a weekend. Enzo works and lives in Monaco meaning he's always around if you need him, apart from when he goes to visit Charles or Arthur (which you haven't done in 4 years, Charles might resent you a bit for that)

In your 2nd year at university, you decided you wanted to get away from Monaco and all of the crazy fans that would obsess over your brother and follow you around. Some of them even travelled to Monaco just to find you (stalker much)

Thats when you decided you would go to Barcelona for your placement year, it's something you've always wanted because you really want to travel and see new places, so this was a great opportunity. However, its mainly because you wanted to be somewhere people wouldn't recognize you as easily.

After being in Barcelona for a year you got to love the culture, the people and the language so much, that you decided to finish off your studies at the University of Barcelona (still gaining your degree from the Uni of Monao though) You made such good friends in Barcelona and felt so welcome, they also helped you to learn Spanish, adding to the long list of languages you can speak. There may have been other reasons for you to stay in Barcelona (or people) ;) But we won't get into that...  ...yet.

Languages you speak

French
English
Italian
Spanish

Your childhood

You and your siblings all grew up very close, but you and Charles were inseparable. You begged your parents to share a room growing up, you played at school together, you sat next to each other at the dinner table, did chores together, you were best friends.

However, as Charles got older, he started racing. Thats where met Pierre, he liked being around people his own age, insted of hanging out with is 'annoying younger sister'.  He soon became best friends with Pierre, bringing him over to the house every week and going on trips with him. But that's when he stopped hanging out with you.

By this age Arthur had grown up more and was no longer a small toddler, he quickly replaced your and Charles' relationship with one another and you have been besties ever since. You two tell each other everything, all of your secrets (well most of them anyways).

Another thing to point out about your childhood is the huge crush that you had on Pierre; you could go as far as to call him your first love.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own these characters; they are based off of f1 drivers. I have written an original story, in no way is this story in any way related to their lives, it is fiction.