"I'm not sure what's going on" Adam spoke, keeping his eyes on the stage.

"You, boy!" Benjamin yelled, pointing at a guy standing just outside the room "run down there and tell them it's time for here comes Santa clause, go, go, get the dancers on stage"

"It's all ok sir" Adam said, trying to reassure the investors

"Oh I left a good job in the city. Working for the man every night and day!" Kadie sang, running around the stage

"You boy what's happening?" Adam said, Turing around and pointing at a steve who sat in front of the control pad.

"Kadies preforming?" He answered, giving Adam an expression almost saying, are you stupid

"Yeah but not the right song! Change the track, quickly change it to here comes Santa clause!"

"Mhm" the man mumbled, turning back forward and away from Adam, but his hands made no movement to change anything

"It's fine though, we'll just reshoot it, it's ok everybody, this won't be in the actual show"

"Can you make a note that this has to be in the actual show" Steve said to the women sat beside him.

"Ok and bring the sound of Kadies microphone up please" Steve said into the microphone on his desk that connected to side stage

"What? No, turn it down" Benjamin said. It was obvious James was fumming, he looked extremely angry as he watched Kadie run around on stage.

"Ok and now bring all the lights up, including the ones in the audience" Steve said to the others sat beside him.

"Big wheel keep on turning. Proud Mary keep on burning. Rolling, rolling, rolling on the river!" Kadie yelled

"This has nothing to do with Christmas, you'll be hearing from our lawyers" James said angrily, the three investors standing up together.

"But we can still sing here comes Santa Claus" Adam said

"Santa Clause is bring you a law suit!" James yelled as he stormed out of the room.

"I don't know what's going on, singing proud Mary? What has that got to do with Christmas?" Benjamin yelled

"Adam? Adam where are you going?" Benjamin said, Adam had ran from the room and quickly down the stairs at the back.

"To put a stop to this!" Adam yelled before speed walking down the side of the audience and towards the stage.

In the roped off section to the left of the crowd. Sebastian, Chris and Anthony were all cheering at the top of their lungs for Kadie as she completely took over the stage.

"Rollin, rollin, rollin on a river!" They all sang along with Kadie, doing the iconic dance move of throwing your arms out and then back in.

Adam came practically sprinting down past down, heading towards the stage. No one noticed, except Emily who quickly stood up.

"Uh, now would be a good time to get back to the car" Emily said frantically to the three of them.

"But it just started!" Anthony cried

"Yeah and it's about to end, get to the car now. I need to get Steve out of here before it crashes, but go, you need to go now. Remember you promised Kadie" Emily said, before they could even answer, she took off towards the control box at the back.

"Get that girl off that stage!" Adam yelled to the security that was around the stage. Pushing  them towards the steps. They all ran up on stage. A group surrounded Kadie and and wrapped their arms around her.

"Get your hands off of her!" The guitarist yelled, but within seconds he too was grabbed by security.

"Hey, get off of me!" The drummer yelled, attempting to fight back with his drum sticks. But the security weren't messing around, in one motion they pushed him backwards and the drummer went tumbling off the stage from the back.

Now Benjamin had come down running from the box and towards the stage. Both Adam and Benjamin took cover from the huge crowds by standing on the now empty stage. Watching it all unfold before their eyes.

________________________________

Vote!

Comment!

Share!

Please vote, it really helps in motivating me to write, lol