Chapter 4: Mission 2.0

Third person's POV

Previously, on The Tutor.

"And you'll be Professor Curly's minions!" Franky announced with a stupid grin on his face.

Now, back to present.

Y/N's POV

Hah... a stupid mission after a mission, how worse can this day get!

I released my anger in my mind, while the other spies with me was excited to finally fight with the Number 1 spy of aaalll time!

"I'll leave it to you guys to devise a plan against Loidman!" Franky said, disturbing my train of thoughts.

I mentally sighed and just gave up, i had no other choice but to do this stupid mission.

As Franky or Professor Curly finished his speech, everybody sprinted away, getting ready to go against Loidman.

I went with the other spies and got ready, until it was time.

While waiting for my time to shine, i started thinking of a way to defeat the undefeatable Loidman.

It's really meaningless for me to think right now but if that's all i can do to waste time then i'll do it. So....

(I'm sorry but i was never smart enough to make a plan.)

I finished thinking of a plan and it was finally time for me to show up.

I put on a silly mask for robbers and got out, ready to attack Loidman.

Why do i call Twilight Loidman again? I don't know, Authors fault.

As i came out, i saw Loidman wearing a silly mask which i assume as the bondman mask, i had to stop myself from laughing out loud.

As the other spies sprinted away, i took my time and waited for the perfect moment to attack him.

I watched as all of them get defeated, one by one before i finally ran towards him.

I slid down the slanted floor and slid under him as i grabbed his leg. But unfortunately, he jumped right before i could touch his clothes.

Damn Twilight...

I ended up hitting a ball making my face as red as the red ball.

I was really tired so i couldnt really think properly.

I quickly got up and quickly ran to the next challenge. Luckily, there was a short cut so i got there before Loidman could.

I grabbed one of the guns and hid. Loidman started moving and everybody started shooting at him, including me.

Thankfully, i was much better at using guns than any other weapons.

I aimed at his leg but he was too quick so i lauched it a few seconds early, which luckily hit his leg.

I fell down but there was a wall hiding him making it harder to aim at him. I kept going up whenever he was going close to me which wasnt easy.

Everybody stopped shooting because Loidman was nowhere to be found, somebody looked down only to be attack by a ball making him loose his grip of the toy gun.

He shot the other people, making him get 2 more guns.

We were only one level apart so i decided to give up and let him shoot me. I put my hands up, saying i admit defeat.

He shot my leg making me fall dowm, looks like he knew i was the one who shot his leg.

I rested as he went up even further.