Marinette took a deep breath before glaring at Riven, her eyes softened as she turned to Adrien. "My real name isn't Marinette. I changed it after moving here-"

The rocks shifted. "I can't hold it much longer. The weight is shifting and more is being added," Nino said. "Musa, they have to get everyone away from the creatures and get rid of them. You there is only one way we can get out of here," Riven said.

"I'm not going back to that part of my life," Musa said. The shield shrank. "Marinette, if you can get us out of here, do it. I can't hold on much longer," Nino said. She turned back to Riven.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you guys about this. I was trying to forget it," Marinette said. "What are you talking about?" Alya said.

"Adrien, hold them. I don't know how they'll react," Marinette said, handing Adrien her earrings, her miraculous.

"Winx Enchantix!" Marinette exclaimed.

They watched as , gloves forming. A staff note came from the glitter turning into the longest staff ever, wrapping around her arm, before she was covered in darkness. The long, neon purple staff wrapped around her body, shining brightly against the dark body. Suddenly, her outfit was changed into a short dark pink and yellow skirt and tube top before purple and yellow wings showed up. She was flying!

"Marinette, what is this?" Adrien asked. "I'm sorry," she said, pity in her eyes. "Sure did miss you, Musa," Riven said. "Feels weird, but good to be back," Marinette- Musa - said.

"Cover your ears, you guys. Riven, cover his," she said, pointing to Nino. "Shockwave!" she cried, slapping her hands together. A wave of purple energy blasted the rocks away. They were free.

"I'm helping," Musa said, rushing to the other girls flying above them.

_________________________

"Musa!" the Winx yelled. The girls hugged each other. "I missed you guys!" Musa said. "You disappeared for three years, like heck you did!" Stella yelled. "I promise, I'll explain later," Musa promised.

The girls blast through the disgusting creatures, helping civilians move to safety. "Magic Bass Boom!" Musa cried, getting rid of a small group of creatures. "Sunbeam Shower!" Stella yelled behind her. Musa turned around. "Stella, duck! Power of Sound!"

"Thanks, Muse."

"Riven!" she yelled once she realized her ex was getting ganged up from behind. He turned around, just in time to slash through them. "Our Believix isn't working!" Bloom yelled. They were fighting but they couldn't get through the last group, even with the Specialist helping.

"They don't believe. At least in this type of magic," Marinette yelled back. She noticed Alya, Nino, and Adrien looking up at them. "Get ready to attack! I'll see what I can do," she flew to the group.

"Marinette! You're a fairy! This is some stunt right!"

"Dude, this is crazy!"

"M'Lady," Adrien's soft voice called out to her. His eyes were filled with disbelief and betrayal. "Adrien, I love you. I never meant for you to find out like this," Marinette said. "You've been hiding this from us since we've known you!" Adrien cried.

"Adrien, I know and I promise I will tell you everything. But right now, I need you to believe, all of you, to believe that this is real. Believe in this magic," Marinette begged.

"Mari, even through all the research. I've never seen this 'magic' described-"

"Then Adrien, believe in me. Believe in everything I can do right now because if not, these monsters are going to keep coming back," Marinette pleaded.

Adrien took a breath. "Okay. I believe in you. I believe in this magic," Adrien said, holding her hand.

Marinette smiled as she looked at her hand before flying back. "Let's do this girls! Winx! Believix!"

shone from the girls as glitter and light and ribbon and... magic. It was magic, the glitter was fairy dust and their outfits changed again, as did their wings. Screams were louder as some of the monsters reformed. "You guys! We need to do harmonic convergence!"

The girls gathered into a circle.

"Strength of Life"

"Dawn of Light"

"Breath of the World"

"Bright Heart"

"Gem of Mind"

"Spirit of Courage"

Light surrounded everyone. Calmness flowed through everything. "Believe in us and we will protect you from this danger. You are brave," the redhead said. "Alya, Nino, help get the people out, They're are only a few left!"

The fight ended a few minutes later... with Musa falling from the sky.