Karan p.o.v " Haan Haan pehelo ye karlo, meine laya gift, I took my time to search the best for my ladoo, aur madam ko dheko, saas ko phele hug, meri taraf dhek bhi nahi rahe.. Haaddd hai bhai.. "

She looked at her baby boyfriend chuckled lowly and went near him, hugged him " Thank you for the gift love. I love it " she kissed his heart and he smiled widely pecking her forehead. The trio elders smiled at them and then Papa distributed their Prasad which everyone took gladly.

Elders seated in the hall talking about random things, sunny and ladoo in the next room, talking about the day being in eo arms.

Karan " Baapre Bhulgaya "

He took his phone and uploaded their story and it explode the internet. Fans gushing over them, solos pigal rahe hai and tejran fam are using their mantra to protect their idols and their beautiful family from evil eyes.

Teju " kyun upload kiya "

Karan " Tujhe pata nahi laddoo,  mera dimag ka dahi kardeti hai log twitter pe, khatarnak hai ye log, Damkiyan deti hai "

Teju " meine tujhe mana kiya tha twitter Jane pe "

Karan was looking at everywhere to escape from her.

Karan " Chodna ladoo, bas thodasa kidda session kar raha hu aajkal aur kuch nahi , trust me "

Teju " baby I know u like being in twitter, but I dnt want u to be affected by any negativity. Ur sanity is important "

Karan " tu haina, my sanity "

She smiled, his words made her heart swell in happiness. He may have said it casually but it means alot for her as someone who had been in terrible relationship before. He makes her feel secure and happiest like no one else

She snuggled to him and they talked randomly about things. After sometime, mumma W called them for dinner, they went and settled.

Teju " mumma ye try karo, this is aai special one "

She put some curry in her plate and waited for her reaction, mumma K smiled and took a bite, her face showed she liked it.

Teja " Acha haina "

Mumma K " haan mera bacha, bohot acha hai "

Teja " bola na meine.. Khalo ab aap "

Karan " Mereko kon dega "

Teja " tujhe kon roka, put yourself and eat sunny "

She giggled seeing his face and looked at mumma W with puppy face, she melted and feed him. He showed his tongue to teju who rolled her eyes at him but feeling happy inside seeing their bond. Dinner went smoothly with Lil bit of chit chat.

It was time for them to leave and they bid bye to each other. Karan hugged her parents and took their blessing. Teju hugged her mumma K and took her blessings. Karan hugged her and kissed her forehead, she kissed his cheeks. They left. 

In Karan's car,

Karan " what happen sexy,  what r u thinking "

Mumma. K " I feel so happy for you , it didn't feel like they r new ppl to us. Feels like we know each other for long time. I have been worried about u many times being in states for leaving  u here alone, but now I don't have to. Teju will take care of you. She is perfect for you "

Karan " my sexy mom, u r right. She is the one. Second thing,  I m not sending u away from me now. U get that madam "

Mumma. K " haha chal chal "

TejRan One Shots : Tussi Jaa Raheho Tussi Nah Jao जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें