"Hey, i just said i want a vodka, what are you even making?" Vox.

"Don't worry this drink we'll be much better then Vodka, also it we'll bring your frown upside down" Luca.

Luca pour tequila and the orange juice into the glass before the ice, add the grenadine syrup which it sink to the bottom in the glass. And add some decorative piece, which is a cherry and a Orange slice and put it in the glass and serve.

"This is my specialty tequila Sunshine, it we'll brighten your mood. By the way my name is Luca Kaneshiro, yours sir" Luca.

"Vox Akuma" Vox

"Vox Akuma" Vox.

Vox grab the drink and drank it, 'It taste so good it's bright and citrus taste. The sweetness of the grenadine combines with the tang, of the orange juice to make a cocktail that's fresh and fruity  This drink is really good, i should let shoto drink this one too'.

"So what's gotten you down man?, maybe i could help you" Luca.

{Vox Pov}

Maybe i could be trust this guy, he's quite nice and maybe it we'll help me at ease with shoto. I told him what happened to shoto and I, he was listening attentively which was quite nice.

"I see, we'll you should really give him some time, and when it was okay tell him that you only love him and only him. Besides i don't mind that you dated a male, besides you look like you have a girlfriend then a boyfriend. Also maybe you could bring him here, it's a nice place to be comfy you know. We don't have much costumer, so it's okay if you guy's and my partner we'll have a chat together".Luca.

"Partner?, you also have a partner too, and yes i dated a boy a cute and adorable boy. Sure when we fix our problem, maybe we could come here time to time" Vox.

"That's good!, my partner we'll be so happy meeting new people. Also you wanna try this drink I'm making now?, it's new and i wanna try making it" Luca.

"Sure, I'll pay it anyway" Vox.

"Sure wait a minute okay" Luca.

I saw him grab a bottle of vodka, a sprite and a lemon. He pour it all in a tall glass, and stir it with a spoon and serve.

"By the way, this is actually my first time mixing up this. So i we'll probably make another one, here you go" Luca.

"I thought you already knew everything, you look like a professional anyway thanks by the way" Vox.

I grab the glass, and the two of us drank it. It taste pretty much amazing, for starters i thought he's bad at it. But it turns our its not, hmm i really like this drink.

"By the way, where's your partner?"Vox.

" Oh, he's at the back want me to call him? "Luca.

" Of course i want to meet him, i wanna see who got an amazing partner for our great bartender! "Vox.

" I should call him yah!, he Shuuuuu! someone wants to meet you" Luca.

"EEEEYYYYYY!, Hi I'm Shu yamino. Nice to meet you, nice to meet you" Shu.

W-what, that's a unique way to greet someone. But his really energetic, like luca a perfect match i say.

"Nice to meet you Shu, I'm Vox Akuma. By the way, your boyfriend is really good at making this amazing drink" Vox.

"Welp that's my Luca alright, his very Pog you know" Shu.

"Pooggg" Luca.

"That's something" Vox.

"So what's wrong, trying to be wasted are you" Shu.

"Yeah, i had a fight with my boyfriend. And I'm trying to get my mind out of it a little, so I'm here" Vox.

"Hmm, i see. Welp!, your already drunk i bet you drank a lot. Hey luca, you shouldn't keep on giving him more drinks his drunk already" Shu.

"Oh come on shu, he's not drunk yet" Luca.

"𝗟𝘂𝗰𝗮~" Shu.

"O-okay shu, I'll call his boyfriend over. I hope those two we'll be okay, then they we'll come here a lot!" Luca.

"Hey, Pal. What's your boyfriend number?" Luca.

I couldn't hear them properly, i think I'm already drunk. I close my eye's, i could feel him shake me to wake up. But i feel so tired, L-let me sleep shoto.

"Welp his drunk, maybe he has his phone with him. Hang on" Luca.

"I hope so, we couldn't just left him here at the street right" Shu.

{Nobodys pov}

Luca walk out of the table and walk to a sleepy vox, and grop him to know where his phone is. And finally he grab it, luckily it doesn't have a password so he call shoto to ask him to pick up his drunk boyfriend.

After a few minutes, Shoto arrive and Luca and shu tried to patch up there fight and explained everything. At first shoto thought that it was a lie, but thinking about vox who wouldn't cheat and it was all in he's head he believed it.

And before shoto leave, he paid all Vox drank and give a tip, on which Luca and Shu happy that his a nice and cute wife to Vox. And become friends with Luca and shu, shoto grab vox or more likely drag him towards the car. And wave goodbye, to shu and Luca.

As shoto drive, he bypass Mysta and Ike kissing together at the front of Mysta house door. Shoto look shock, and stop for a bit and took a photo. And ask mysta, on what on earth happend to him and ike. After he's done with the photo, he quickly drive to there house. On which sleep with Vox, cuddly.

                      The end

I'm so happy i finished it, thanks guy's for reading my book. Also please me sure to add, vote and follow for more ups. I love you guy's bye. See you guy's soon, love you all💜💜💜.