*ੈ✩‧₊˚ CHAPTER 13 || Drunk.ೃ࿐!

Comincia dall'inizio

God, you hoped that would never happen again, not after how you almost hit your head on the damn sink. You grabbed your stuff and went outside of the campus, hand in hand with Chanwoo and Dong Gyun.

"Which bar are we going to?" You asked Chanwoo and he thought for a second before replying.

"The one near th-"

"Y/N?" You heard your name spearing through Chanwoo's words as you turned your head to the voice.

"Oh, uhm, nice meeting you here." You said to Jiwon as he waved. There were a bunch of other Sunbaes behind him and Chae Won clinging desperately to him whilst glaring at you.

"Are you guys busy?" He asked you and you nodded your head.

"Yes, me, Chanwoo, and Dong Gyun are gonna drink and hang out a little." You said. His features lit up as he clapped his hands.

"You should come with us! We're going drinking too, you know, the once-a-month thing we always did." He said to you. You could feel your hands sweat a little bit as you looked at Chanwoo, who was side-eyeing you very weirdly as if he wanted you to say yes.

"Sure." You said. Chae Won looked at Jiwon with a look of disapproval.

"J-Jiwon, I don't think It'd be as fun with them here." She whispered but you heard. And so did Chanwoo. And he wasn't very pleased with what she said.

"Oh please, isn't it the opposite? With you there, it'd be like drinking with a Chihuahua. Because that's what you are." He said strongly. Chae Won looked offended. She furrowed her eyebrows and spoke.

"Shut up piss head, I wasn't talking to you." Was all she could manage to let out before dragging Jiwon to the bar. The rest of you followed behind.

It was about 7:14 PM, the skies were dark and it was cold. 

"Okay, we're doing something fun today." A sunbae said, which caught everyone's attention. "We're gonna drink, but there's truth or dare mixed into it. If you don't do the truth or the dare, you have to drink a whole cup of beer."

Everyone was looking forward to this, curious about the secrets each other had, but mostly because they just wanted to drink.

You sat beside Jiwon, fortunately, and Chae Won was staring daggers into your forehead from the other side of the circular table.

"Who's going first?" And then Chanwoo's hand rose up in the air. His eye darted to Dong Gyun mischievously.

"Dong Gyun, truth or dare?"

"Truth,"

"What do you get off to at night?" He asked. You almost laughed at his question, and Dong Gyun's face was absolutely flushed. Jiwon didn't look pleased with the question.

Immediately, Dong Gyun took the cup of beer that had been poured no longer than 5 minutes ago and gulped it down.

The game went on like that and then it went to your turn after a few people. It was already your 5th turn, and so far, you've drunk 3 cups. You were nervous because it was Chae Won who was asking you.

"Y/N, truth or dare?"

"Dare." You said bravely. She smirked at you and leaned against the table.

"I dare you to leave." She said and you scoffed. Leave? No fucking way. 

"Y/N wait don't-" Chanwoo said.

You grabbed the cup and downed it. You finished with a sigh as you set the cup down on the table, watching her click her tongue.

And not that you were a light drinker, but you felt unusually dizzy. What? It was just four cups, what the heck?

"Y/N, I think you should stop playing," Chanwoo said to you, worried. Oh god, your vision was getting blurry. But you didn't wanna stop. Because stopping meant letting Chae Won win.