Sledge Queen, Leader of the Raiders

Sledge Queen leaps high into the air with her Decimator hanging off her back. At the peak of her jump she holds her hammer and readies a slam directly onto Carmen. Arthur appears from behind the hillside to check on Carmen, and sees her frozen in place, about to get obliterated.
"CARMEN! WATCH OUT!!" Arthur shouts as he tackles Carmen out of the way.
Sledge Queen misses her attack and pulls her hammer out of the ground. She stares deathly at the pair with her Agent Eyepiece.

She looks at them closely, a small and malicious smile forming on her face. Sledge Queen laughs for a moment and starts to charge at the pair with her Decimator, about to strike. She swings the hammer behind herself and winds up a massive attack. Arthur stares down Sledge Queen, readying his revolver behind his back. He pulls it out swiftly and aims directly at her head.

Sledge Queens Decimator hits Arthur's leg, the impact strong enough to break his bones. Carmen shoots a Nantite Bolt to dull the pain of the force slightly. Arthur pulls the trigger, the hit throwing his aim off slightly, but it was still dead on the Queen's head.
"I got you." Arthur snickers to himself.

The smoke clears from Arthur's high-caliber revolver, revealing Sledge Queen with her Decimator in front of her face. The bullet was caught inside of the handle.
"Great shot, but too slow." She laughs, while knocking the bullet out of her hammer.

"Impossible. No one can just deflect a bullet like that!"

"I'm not a nobody. Wonder how I could survive this gun-filled hell with a hammer? That's how." Sledge Queen exclaims before readying another attack.

"Stall. Now." Arthur whispers to Carmen before bolting off with a limp.
The two run to the outpost, up the stairs to the top of the cove. Sledge Queen stays still while looking at them run away. She laughs and starts to reload her Knuckleboom with another round. She aims at the floor, launching herself directly to the two Agents next to the scrapper.

She lands on the ground with a loud thud, her gaze aimed directly at Arthur's head. She swings her hammer back and charges forward with great speed. She starts to swing her Decimator, while she shouts out, "Try better in your next life!"
"Shove now, Carmen."

Carmen shoves Arthur to the floor, leaning back and barely dodging Sledge Queen's Decimator swing.
"Perfect." Arthur says to himself before aiming at Sledge Queen's eyepiece, without her Decimator to block it. "What?!" Sledge Queen shouts before getting headshot and blinded. Her body falls limp to the ground, blood dripping out of her skull.
"That was close, right Carmen?" Arthur says with a genuine smile.
"Let's head back then." He continues before limping off to base.

Carmen stalls for a moment before running to Arthur. Tears fall down her face as she hugs Arthur tightly. She holds him tight and quietly apologizes for her carelessness.
"I-I'm so sorry." She whispers over and over to Arthur.

The two head back to the building where Arthur uses a splint to help his leg and a first aid kit to heal his wounds slightly. He drops off his blueprints for guns and a scrap pack before resting against the front of the red shipping container. The team's ECHO watches started to beep, indicating that the storm was about to close in. Both Leah and Max hop off the right side right in time and drop off their resources at the base.

"Arthur, you don't seem too good. What happened to your leg?" Max asked.
"It's alright. I got in a fight with a powerful scav that had a Decimator." Arthur responded.
"A scav with a Decimator? We haven't encountered that in the simulation." Leah added.
"Strange, I know. I got them with the revolver, but I'll hang back this round."

Yosef's scavengers run in from the storm, their weapons more deadly and their stance more trained. Arthur aims his revolver at an ice pick scav and kills them instantly, while Max and Leah fight on the frontline. The bodies all fall to the ground as Max starts pushing them out of the building.
"Great job again. I got scraped a bit by that combat knife though." Max says before sitting down next to Arthur. Leah passes Max two colas and beans, and he shares them with Arthur.
"Take it easy next night."

"Dammit! They can't keep getting away with this!" Yosef shouts from his lookout post.
"Yosef, should we start to send in some of our gun users?" One of his guards asks.
"Go. Deal with them quickly." He says before returning to his quarters, angered by his carelessness.

The four Agents all fall asleep on their damaged mattresses, and after a few hours, the storm fades away. The outside is ripe for looting once again.
"Good evening. It's 6 again. Do your thing today." Stephen says through the mic.
"Aye." Max responds.
He picks up the scrap packs and three blueprints before heading to the right to craft firearms for the group.

Arthur limps carefully along the left side, where he searches the outpost thoroughly. With his injury, he can only cover a small area before he runs out of stamina. Arthur grabs medical supplies and uses them to tend to his wounds. He marks and opens a crate, containing a High-Capa with a full magazine.
"My favorite." He says before returning back with full hands and pockets.

He rests back at the Agency base, checking the storm watch for the time. He patiently waits and lights a cigarette to help pass the minutes. The other three Agents come back with their full hands as well, Max holding multiple guns for the team.
"KSG, RSASS, and AKM." He says before gently resting them on the ground.

The team starts to eat and prepare for the fighting phase. They eat their rations quickly, before hearing loud metal scraping outside. The thick, grey fog prevents any detail from being shown other than a faint silhouette of a person walking towards the base. They pull out a long, large hammer and start to charge towards the crew.

"GUYS! WATCH OUT!" Arthur screams before getting up and aiming his High-Capa at Sledge Queen.
Everyone drops their food and picks up a gun, aiming at the shadow.
"I'M NOT QUITE DONE WITH YOU YET, REVOLVER BOY!" She shouts loudly.