Haya meets Suzy (Sana Band AU)

Haya was standing there when it happened.

She was watching passerby's sway with the night wind, like leaves tumbling across the sidewalk. One stood out to her, a woman wearing a yōkai fox mask and stunning blue hair, but she was so sad she didn't make the connection in time. Why... why does Sana have to be that way? So mean!

As soon as she thought those thoughts she heard a loud crash. A car's horns were blaring and that's when she saw the woman collapse. The yōkai mask sang in the air, before falling into the crowd of screaming people. Gods, that was a human, not a spirit! Haya's heart sank as she got up from her seat to investigate the woman who got hit.

"Get! Get the hell out of my way!" Haya shoved dazed people out of her way. As a majin, her strength was a little higher than a normal human's, so pushing people wasn't hard to do. The woman was in shock and her leg was bent in a way that wasn't natural. "Move it!"

Haya looked at her and checked her signs. She will use her healing magic on this woman.

"You're Sana's friend, aren't you?" The woman asked with a wheeze. Her eyes were squeezed shut from the pain, yet still she managed to ask.

"Clench your teeth or butt cheeks or something, fox lady," Haya ignored her. "This is going to hurt."

Haya snapped the leg back into place and immediately cast her healing spell. The fox lady barely grunted, surprisingly. Haya normally was met with screaming and flailing. The magic coursed through the woman's body, healing her. Haya winced as her hand started to wither and burn. It will be fine in a day or so.

"She said something to me about a friend of hers," she continued, as if her leg wasn't snapped a second ago. Her lack of a reaction to magic also was surprising.

"The treatment's going to take a few days to heal, miss," Haya ignored her, lifting her up so she could hop with her shoulder. "Can you tell me where you need to go?"

"She said she was awful to you," the fox lady continued, getting off Haya's shoulder and walking away as if a car didn't hit her full on.

"Hey!"

"She also said she hurt someone she loves the most," the Fox Lady picked her mask up, turning to look at Haya. A cold glare sent shivers down Haya's spine, as chilly as the wind blowing her hair from beneath her cap. "I think you know what to do next, hmm? Oh, and thank you."

"Mmm," was all Haya could muster as the Fox Lady walked towards the venue, her fox mask covering only a portion of her face and no longer bearing the beautiful decorations it used to have.

Why is Sana like this...? Haya thought again as she watched the Fox Lady disappear in the night.