CHAPTER -17

No one's pov --

His lips covered hers in a long warm kiss that left her short of breath. ...He was so happy but that happiness didn't last long ,she slapped him across the face not that arduous but to stop him as if she was not cognizant .

" Yahhh what are you doing !!!" She screamed contemptuously ." I - II am sor-ry yn ,it was just -- " before he could further speak she cuts him off " Don't !! Tell me you did it on purpose right ? , Tell me Taehyung !! I know everything " After speaking this
For a second there was an utter silence but that too didn't last long , she bursts into tears * poor girl let it out :narrator speaks *
She was feeling sick , she was not ok , only thoughts of breakup , ruined friendship , defeatism ,cynicism , hopelessness was roaming around on her head . She never thought that one day could be her new start and second day will end into break up . " Can't I live happy " she was asking this from herself again and again

" Yn !! Yn please speak i am scared " Taehyung was screaming , he was not scared of dark , he was scared for his affection, attachment, , devotion, fondness, nowadays his
passion too for her ...

House was full of  crying muffled voices of Taehyung and Yn . His plan turned into the horror movie scene he never ever thought of .

Taehyung pov ~

I never thought that this will happen . But this is enough what i am doing i need to be tenacious (strong) i need to stop her from bawling
" Yn !! Yn this is enough you need to stop crying , let's talk please yn I can't see you crying, you know girls have these traits such as nurturance, sensitivity, sweetness, supportiveness, gentleness, warmth, passivity, cooperativeness, expressiveness, modesty, humility, empathy, affection, tenderness, and being emotional, kind, helpful, devoted, and understanding and so much stronger which i know all the girls don't have these  but you , you have this , i know i am no one to you yn .. but if not for me just be strong for yourself , yn i am sorry i did this , i was selfish that i thought you will fall for me , i was a fool man yn but never thought to make you , cry not even in my dreams yn - n i am sorry i didn't express myself smartly but in truth i am really and truly in love , it's ok not everyone have that luck to had two sided love i am ok with one sided but atleast be happy , your happiness is my happiness yn " i was speaking honestly and for this time she was listening to me too with sparkling eyes , which i adore alot ..
I love you yn °°•°•°......

" I love you too taehyung "

The end 🥀🥀

When you cry i cry too as you are me now

When you cry i cry too as you are me now ..

Alright my lovely readers .. this was the last part of my story .. if you liked it don't forget to comment and yes tell me that should I make a part 2 of the story .

And yes I promise if i will make another story there will be update daily on the chosen date . Thankyou .

Bonus 💽💽👇👇swipe