Chapter 77 : Rumble

Start from the beginning

"........."

"........."

"I understand. The way you are saying all these things though, it's like you committed something heinous yourselves. Should I be cautious of you, Creepytaka-kun?"

"I think the one who should be cautious is me, since you've been getting way too frisky with me these last couple of days, Dommykita."

"I bet you like it when I take the lead, Freakykouji Kiyobaka-kun, don't you?"

"Who knows?"

Horikita immediately smirked in mock mischief as the leader of Class-D shook his head slightly in amusement before enveloping her in a side hug, to which his raven haired girlfriend reciprocated without any resistance.

'You have no idea about the atrocities I committed. Maybe one day when everything is over, I might share it with you. I pray to god that you will be by my side till that destined day comes and we will not be separated.

Even though I don't know what this path will take us together, even though I don't feel the love you feel for me, I'll protect this small feeling of joy that is bubbling in my heart with everything I can .... and hopefully one day I'll be the person to willingly say I love you.'

●♤♡◇♧♧◇♡♤●

Ayanokouji POV

Day 7, Time : 8 : 03 a.m.

We are finally at the last day of the exam. After all the hardships and the obstacles of the wilderness, all of my classmates looked way too eager and enthused to leave this island for once and for all.

I mean, it's not that I don't get their frustrations, but I am habituated with things much worse than a so-called 'survival exam'. So this felt like a vacation to me, not gonna lie.

Anyways, this morning has been quite a hassle to be honest. Seeing the stark difference of Kushida's demeanour this morning with her usual one, made a lot of people confused and curious, however like the lovely actor she is, Kushida somehow through some weird tricks up her sleeve, managed to convince them that she was just feeling a little sick.

Finally, all the students of our class, Class-D assembled in an organised line as we were waiting for the arrival of our homeroom teacher Chabashira-sensei, to take our final roll call of the exam.

While I was standing quietly with Suzune in front of me, I suddenly felt a warm breath of air coming in contact with my ear, as one of my friends Chiaki Matsushita leaned over me to speak to the both of us.

"Hey, it's kinda surprising to see the ever punctual Chabashira-sensei to be three minutes late huh? Do you think something happened?"

"Hmm, I don't think so Chiaki-san. Maybe, since it's the final day, the teachers are a lot more busy today in comparison to the other days, that's why I guess, sensei has been a little late. What do you think, Kiyotaka-kun?"

Suzune immediately passed the ball onto me as if her socialising battery turned back to 0 percent after just one conversation. Chiaki looked at me with inquisitive eyes, to which I couldn't help but sigh, realising that I have to come up with at least some sort of answer.