Who the fuck am I to care? She broke up with me for some stupid ass reason so why the fuck should I care about who she hooks up with? Even if she fell for it like some stupid idiot. I have Beatrix now, who actually doesn't give a fuck about who I am. She doesn't care that I drink or smoke. She doesn't scold me with a pout telling me that my lungs would turn black if I kept smoking or that my kidneys would break down if I kept getting shit-faced drunk all the time during parties like this. Beatrix doesn't have a fucking psycho mother who consistently tells her that I'm a bad influence and that she should be focusing on school and fairy-magic bullshit. Beatrix doesn't have that. She's just some weird, hot, nerd who takes bong rips in her spare time.

"We got next!"

I instantly turn around when I hear Cooper's voice yell behind me. He's got some ugly ass smirk on his face with his finger up in the Sky pointing to him and Faye, who was shifting uncomfortably when all the attention moves to them. I look at her surprised when I see the outfit she had on. She was wearing a milky-white silk dress with her hair curled in loose waves. When she turns around on her tippy toes I suck in a breath when I see that the back is strapless with no traces of any bra straps behind her. She was wearing the skimpiest dress I've ever seen her wear and she wasn't wearing a Bra. My pants started to get a little tight.

"Great! You can play us," I say out loud grabbing Dane over the shoulder with my arm. I stare at Faye with my brows raised, challenging her to play us. To play me.

She takes her eyes off of me and looks hesitantly at Cooper and he shrugs, innocent of anything that was happening. She looks back at me and I can see her shoulders rise and fall as she sighs.

"Fine, let's do this." She flips her hair over her shoulder and looks back at me. I nod appreciating the guts she had. Always trying to prove me wrong.

"Challenger goes first," I say when the cups are ready and aligned back on the table, full of the spiked punch that everyone was drinking.

"What is this?" She asks looking at me.

I chuckle at her, "Don't worry sweet's it's just punch and vodka. Don't get your panties in a twist."

"Man, can you chill out" Cooper scoffs seemingly upset with my comment. I put my hands up in defense and make sure that we were all set up to play. I turn to my left and nod to Dane thinking good luck and looked straight ahead at Faye. I told myself that I couldn't let her distract me with that little silk dress she had on because the hill on my pants can't be the reason I lose. If I ever do.

I toss the white table tennis ball across the table, "Challengers first."

Faye catches the ball and tries to turn to Cooper to hand him the ball. But he pushes the ball back into her hand and gives her a stupid fucking smile. She opens her mouth to argue but in the end, Cooper makes her clamp that fucking ball tight in her hands. Telling her that she's going to throw the ball and start off the game

I watch her huff as she slips off her purse placing it on the ground by her feet. She considers the ball in her left hand, her dominant hand. When she looks back up at our side her gaze looking down at the cups was cool. She had a bit of her lip tucked under her top teeth as she lines up her shot. She backs up the ball a few times before launching it at our end. My eyes follow the white ball and I'm shocked that it makes it into the back row of the red solo cups.

My shocked expression catches her attention. I look back up and she has a cheeky smirk on her lips. It's funny because if she thinks that little beginner's luck move was going to get her to win, then she was more delusional than I thought.

"That's the game fuckers!!" Coopers howls and throws his hands up in celebration once he makes the final shot into one of my cups. He grabs Faye by her waist and spins her in his embrace. When he lets her feet hit the ground her giggles fill my ears. I clench my jaw watching them.